Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Maybe Paradise will be in the new Gaga's solo album, who knows?

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

AnglerfishbraBENUS

I'm still convinced that no one in this thread understands what Jazz is . If she is making an album with all live instrumentation you aren't going to notice or care because Paradise is original. And you're acting like this potentially jazzy music isn't going to slay you because GOD forbid she use some ii-V-I progressions and some seventh chords in her music and maybe a big band. Let's not just be pop music fans, but MUSIC fans. #ARTPOP

monsterdreams

Hopefully not, I think an album should sound like one album and all 'fit'

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Born To Slay

If it sticks out as badly as Dope does on ARTPOP then no thank you :noparty:

How does Dope stick out badly? Rot after MJHs huge production, it sounds like Gaga got really high and then just crashed. Then the piano cords of Dope start up and it goes so well. Then the first verse of Gypsy is done kinda balladish to keep the flow going

Haroon

How does Dope stick out badly? Rot after MJHs huge production, it sounds like Gaga got really high and then just crashed. Then the piano cords of Dope start up and it goes so well. Then the first verse of Gypsy is done kinda balladish to keep the flow going

Because the album seems high energy and fun and Dope is anything but that :sweat:

Born To Slay

Because the album seems high energy and fun and Dope is anything but that :sweat:

But it goes so well with MJH and gypsy.

Archived