💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Katy + Madonna will overshadow Gaga at Grammys?

Noah X

Featured Posts

Pure Adrenaline

That's totally not how it works. And good dancing requires talent too.

dancing could be learntm, talent comes naturally :fame:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dancing could be learntm, talent comes naturally :fame:

Good dancing requires more than learning. I'm gonna stop though before I offend people's faves.

TEANUS

If Katy indeed is performing By The Grace of God, then no. The lack of talent won't be overshadowed with big production for once.

And I don't think Madonna would overshadow her :shrug:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

If Katy indeed is performing By The Grace of God, then no. The lack of talent won't be overshadowed with big production for once.

And I don't think Madonna would overshadow her :shrug:

It will be the first Madonna's solo performance promoting an album in an award show since almost 10 years. If you think the press will not talk about it you make mistake. It will literally put her again on the musical scene

Phoenix

Gaga's vocals can never be overshadowed by those two. 50 dancers, lasers, playback or any other stunt can't help.

💎

JaysAMess

Why is Rihanna not in the title though? She's doing the first live performance of FourFiveSeconds with Kanye and Sir Paul, so people will most likely be talking about that performance too.

TEANUS

It will be the first Madonna's solo performance promoting an album in an award show since almost 10 years. If you think the press will not talk about it you make mistake. It will literally put her again on the musical scene

I didn't say people wouldn't talk about her. I just don't see Madonna overshadowing her.....

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Stephen

Madonna will get a lot of attentions since it's her first big appearance in an award show since 2006

Wasn't she at the Grammys last year

Talent always prevails

q8tzpls.gif

THIS 

Gaga doing a simple yet beautiful jazz performance with the LEGENDARY Tony Bennett will score her points 

XoXoJoanneGaga

Katy is doing a ballad so I don't see her overshadowing Gaga, but with the Superbowl hype you never know. 

Archived