💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Katy + Madonna will overshadow Gaga at Grammys?

Noah X

Featured Posts

I'm completely terrified that Katy and/or Madonna will overshadow Gaga at the Grammys with their gigantic productions (remember the superbowl....)...while gaga is probably just walking out with Tony using 1 spotlight and a simple look...She's gonna look like dust in the road .What do you think?

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chromatislaps

Gaga is gonna do ha thing with Tony...and  I hope perform Telephone with Bayonse, if the latter happens, it will slay the grammies:

Gaga & BeyoncĂƒÆ’Â© >>>> Madonka donk donk & Keti

Fiona Apple

Obviously,but Gaga knows that she won't take all the attention with the jazz performance lol

Ladey Gagz

Katy probably won't have a big production since she'll sing BTGOG. It'll probably be a simple acoustic set

Blue Jeans

Talent always prevails

q8tzpls.gif

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Jonathanholland

Ofcourse, pop performances vs. a jazz performance. Don't expect to much. The only way Gaga can make headlines is with her clothing but I don't think she will dress to outrageous next to Tony 

Before there was love, there was silence

Katy is doing an acoustic song and she's done NLTM during the TD era before

I think a lot of people will be pleasantly surprised by Gaga's vocals

It's Madonna's first big performance in awhile so people are going to talk about it regardless

Swan Heart

... Or she can sing 'Lush Life' and destroy everyone. tumblr_nfmdb4mrUS1r1ko4so1_500.gif

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

the HEADLINES are gonna be like "GaGa croaks at the Grammys with ancient crooner Tony Benette but fails to get noticed" - The Sun

... Or she can sing 'Lush Life' and destroy everyone. tumblr_nfmdb4mrUS1r1ko4so1_500.gif

with dramatic lighting, fog, costume, hair, and backup ballet dancers yes

Future Lover

Unless Tony has a heart attack and collapses on stage, no one will care. The GP won't care at all but I'm sure she'll get praise from other celebrities and the press.

Archived