đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga as Elphaba in Wicked: The Movie

Hello Mr. Radio

Featured Posts

Hello Mr. Radio

Are you here for Gaga being cast as the lead role in Wicked, and thus receiving critical acclaim and becoming a part of movie history?

14lol5t.jpg

And don't say Idinia Menzel, there's no way they're going to cast her to play a college student. Also Hollywood doesn't like Broadway actors reprising their roles in film adaptations: Burnadette Peters in Into the Woods.

monsterdreams

If she just trained harder as an actor then hell yeah.

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

MJHolland

Well... I know what I'm about to say will probably get me bashed on a Gaga forum but I honestly don't think she has the pipes to sing some of the songs. I just can't imagine her hitting all the high notes like Idina could in numbers like Defying Gravity.

But if she was cast for Elphaba I would probably die lol  :giveup:  :awesome:

It would be sooooooooooo cool and great but honestly I don't think she could hit all of the notes properly in the big songs like Defying Gravity

It would be sooooooooooo cool and great but honestly I don't think she could hit all of the notes properly in the big songs like Defying Gravity

:madge: RUUUNNN

bionic

I don't think her voice would suit the role very well unless she had a very restrictive vocal coach who was like "you sing like this"

Gaga for Roxie Hart though

buy bionic

Part of me loves the idea, the other part not so sure but I can't think of any other actress/singers that could play the part off the top of my head.

Not the most beautiful woman in the world playing an ugly witch

Actually, elphaba isn't supposed to be ugly haha

Archived