💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What was your first impression of Lady Gaga ?

Azor Ahai

Featured Posts

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Noah Fatale

my first impressions? i saw the just dance video and thought this is really weird but catchy and shes cool and oh look shes grinding a blow up dolphin i love her already

the first time i ever saw the video for just dance was at a christmas party when i was like 10 years old and my friend was showing me it and I remember her riding on the inflatable whale in the plastic pool and i thought it was such a bad thing to be watching and of course an adult walked in and we tried to cover up the video  :rip:  looking back, i can't believe that was ever considered "inappropriate" or "provocative" in 2008 compared to today  :giveup:

then i remember a few months later my sister and I watched all her videos (which was like 5 at time lmao) and we thought she was so hot in lovegame

awww the good old times when gaga seemed like an alien  :yes:

"Another blonde girl stripping meaninglessly for money. :manicure: "

But then I couldn't get Just Dance out of my head and fell in love with how clever she actually is. :flutter:

sarahb

Prepare for the most original thing ever..... I thought she was crazy. :toofunny:

I still think she's crazy  :haha:

Bradley

I thought she was part of the royalty because you know, Queen Elizabeth? The First Lady? But then I realized she's a popstar with phuqing great music.

I wasn't really into mainstream pop music at that time (i was 11 and was in china) and my sister showed me bad romance video and told me how weird she is, and then i was like ok cool, boring

BUT THEN because bad romance was so friggin' catchy and my sister played it all the time, i fell in love with the song (especially the chorus) and then i started listen to her other songs, i remember the order: bad romance, poker face, paparazzi, just dance, brown eyes, dance in the dark, telephone, alejandro... i can't remember the rest. I at first only liked her music cuz i thought she was crazy, blasphemous and s-xual, but then born this way era got me falling in love with her, and i grew up more at that time to understand her art. But ARTPOP era was when i actually watched everything that gaga did and was doing, and it was easier to do since i came to america when i was 13

Your story is pretty much the same as mine. Just that I didn't switch countries. My order was like: Poker Face, Bad Romance, Telephone, Paparazzi. Alejandro was the first new video that I got to witness and I thought it was fake, cause she took off her make up and she didn't look like herself at all until I found out it's released in her official VEVO account.

GagaisHotAF

I thought she was a one hit wonder. I thought she was cool after Poker Face. And I though she was super hot and had a picture of her in my locker years before I became a mega fan. I was in middle school. 

Probably on Grindr

aaronyoji

when i heard just dance: i thought she was black

her persona: ugh shes not creative! look at those sparkles on her face (lovegame) she looks like ashley tisdales abortion! 

i was under the impression that she use to be a p0rn star lol 

Young Pancake

I first saw her performing in Miss Universe, and I thought she was one of those Europen underground singers that the pageant always brings. When I started paying attention to her, Paparazzi video was out and it caught my attention. Since she had so many videos out, I thought that she was a singer from decades ago that I had never heard before.

GagaDragon

I think i thought she was pretty cool when i watched Just Dance for the first time, didn't realise how different she was at that time lool

Archived