Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What was your first impression of Lady Gaga ?

Azor Ahai

Featured Posts

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought that she was just another pop girl with nothing special. :dead: During TFM era, I thought that she was weird but cool. Years later, I finally gave her a try and fell in love. :giveup:

She was the first pop artist that I loved.

Andy McQueen

When I first heard her name and didn't know who she was I thought it might be a famous **** star. 

Then I got to know her and I loved her right from the start. 

super ultra

I really hated her in 2008. My classmates listened to PF and JD all the time and I was so annoyed by that but I secretly loved LoveGame so much :laughga: 

Azor Ahai

I remember seeing Poker Face music video and thinking the song was awful but that she looked good

I thought that she was just another pop girl with nothing special. During TFM era, I thought that she was weird but cool. Years later, I finally gave her a try and fell in love.

Interesting but I don't think she'll last for long.  :smh:

an auto-tuned bitÑh with unmemorable face

I thought she was 30-something-and-about-to-turn-40-like-tomorrow when I saw her at Miss Universe.

And I thought she's weird and pretentious and attention seeking. 

+ quote everyone else

We were basically the GP :lmao:

Fiona Apple

Honestly? I thought that her songs were like AMAZINGLY catchy and really good and that her voice in bad romance was great and powerful but I also thought that she was totally insane xD

Battle 4 Ur Life

*seeing the Poker Face video

OMG Who's this girl? she's so coooooooooooool! And this song is so 90's! What a HIT!

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

I didn't like her at all, almost hated her. Fell in love when I first heard Poker Face.

It's so weird, but I always end up loving people I "hate" at first.

superhuman

HighwayGuy

I remember seeing the Alejandro video on TV and I had no idea who this woman was, I asked my sister and she was like "oh she's that Gaga woman, she's soooo weird"  :smh:

And the weird thing is that I remember listening to Just Dance and Paparazzi on the radio before that but I just didn't make the connection, I thought they were two different people  :emma:

Lana Del Shade

I was nine, so when i saw her for the first time i was like: wow coooool i like that mansion (pokerface), and i thought that she lived there in real life...

I remember seeing the Alejandro video on TV and I had no idea who this woman was, I asked my sister and she was like "oh she's that Gaga woman, she's soooo weird"  :smh:

And the weird thing is that I remember listening to Just Dance and Paparazzi on the radio before that but I just didn't make the connection, I thought they were two different people  :emma:

"that Gaga woman"

15mee4n.gif

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

Curunir

"oh look another britney ripoff with her 15 minutes of fame" :flop:

then lovegame and the paparazzi vma performance happened and i was converted :legend:

yeah, i actually preferred just dance over poker face, but lovegame was my favorite. slayed me for months :legend:

Gosh I hated her so much... I hated her songs, her attitude, the way she dressed, her videos. 

But I've seen the light  :lollipop:

Archived