💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What was your first impression of Lady Gaga ?

Azor Ahai

Featured Posts

Azor Ahai

When you first heard about her what did you think?

I immediately thought her name was very weird and that she was someone like Madonna that everyone knows but me (I learned about her in 2009 when I was 10 years old so yeah :rip:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pure Adrenaline

Hot I wanna **** her :hor:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

monketsharona

I'm a big fan from Day 1 with Just Dance, but honestly (shame on me) when I saw her Just Dance video for the first time I thought she would be a One Hit Wonder ^^ 

gagzus

I'm pretty sure I herd someone mention her in 2007 tbh but when I heard just dance I thought it was catchy and I thought she was hot

Born Brave

I thought she was some b---h that carried a big stick around like a cane and it was like her weapon. I thought she was pretty effing cool right from the get-go. never did I imagine that she would evolve from just an artist that I had like my dirty little secret on my playlist into a global superstar. When she first got real big I was defensive like, hey, I knew about her before you did. This was late 2008.

I thought she was 30-something-and-about-to-turn-40-like-tomorrow when I first watch her perform at Miss Universe because my sister was extremely crazy about JD and I had to find out.

And I thought she was weird and pretentious and attention seeking.  :smh:

너와의 어색한 침묵이 차라리 좋아

Archived