💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gypsy and DWUW: The Lost Hits.

Noah Fatale

Featured Posts

Noah Fatale

Do What U Want couldve gone top 3 if the video got released, because the video is so controversial AND THE SONG IS SO CATCHY (seriously when it came out i heard people at school singing "do what u want, what u want with ma boddayyy" casually to themselves, the hook just gets stuck in your head like a crush) so combine an addictive song and controversial video and BAM you got at least a top 3 hit and potentially #1.

Gypsy could've easily gotten to top 3 and maybe #1 because ITS SO CATCHY AND EVERYBODY (i mean it when i say everybody) LOVES IT WHEN I MAKE THEM LISTEN TO IT, THEN THEY ASK FOR THE NAME OF THE SONG AND GO BUY IT. ITS ONE OF THOSE SONGS THAT GETS STUCK IN YOUR HEAD AFTER THE FIRST LISTEN AND YOU IMMEDIATELY FEEL THE NEED TO GO DOWNLOAD. IF IT GOT PROPER SINGLE TREATMENT AND PROMO, IT COULDVE EASILY GONE TOP 3 OR #1.

IM REALLY UPSET ABOUT THIS and i know i shouldnt be BUT I AM BECAUSE IF THESE 2 SONGS GOT PROPER SINGLE TREATMENT THAN IT COULDVE MARKED GAGAS COMEBACK AND SHE WOULDVE BEEN ON TOP AGAIN. (bc the gp didnt really like applause but everybody liked dwuw and gypsy)

but thats just me

dont @ me

edit: ya'll keep saying let it go and stuff but im just expressing myself,,, i realize that people have gotten over this and its in the past blah blah but if you dont like me talking about it then why are you reading it and taking the time to reply to it?  :fthis:

TheFame Monster

I know both songs had the most potential on ARTPOP

tumblr_mxh4i2zyUn1qdsm1jo1_500.gif

[

spoiler]spoiler]spoiler]spoiler]spoiler]spoiler]you knew it was coming

okay I THINK WE GET IT.

But yeah, DWUW could've been a hit if R Kelly never happened and Christina was the main version. :oops:

Gianni Versace

Eh DWUW was a hit already. Yeah it could've been much bigger, but I'm satisfied with what it achieved.

This Pk3SRRD.gif

Jewels n Drugs

We've gone over this, many, many times already.

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

xoxo cupcakke

DWUW could've accomplished so much more had the video been released but people would call Gaga a paedophile sympathiser :giveup:

As for Gypsy, it could have been a great final single released sometime in late summer/early fall

GUY was just the hit that got away. Maybe if Gaga added feat. Zedd it would have may been picked up or have a better chance cause Break Free was released later and look how it did

TEANUS

I agree with everything you said except that the GP didn't like Applause. Lots of GP I know hadn't bought a Gaga song since Telephone until Applause came out

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Archived