💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga will always be "messy".

giskardsb

Featured Posts

This is a woman that has "creative differences"... with herself. :gaga:

A little bit off topic, but I only wish she would release more frequently, because she's always so full of ideas and they change so quickly so we don't always get to experience some periods of her artistic evolution (for example, ARTPOP's original concept right after BTW era, then the version of the album from 2012. when she was a brunette and then those 50+ songs that left unreleased because time went by too soon and EDM doesn't sound that fresh any more so Act II never happened...)

Tl;dr she should be even messier :derpga: and spend less time in finalizing albums :spin: I'm afraid this rock era will come too late as well, with Rihanna, Kanye, even the world's #1 EDM producer Hardwell going rock...

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pierre

Gaga, the rebel heart chanteuse. :legend:

This is a woman that has "creative differences"... with herself.

:applause: 

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

RAMROD

Gaga will always herself.

She is really having that art school snobs attitude when it comes to her art.

She knows what she wants.

And no people can change that.

The rest are just the matter of coordination, promotion, execution, and fortune really.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Pure Adrenaline

omg yes I agree so much I never get when people say they want perfect planned eras like TF and TFM :laughga:

They were never perfect planned ..... FYI the promo single BDR actually was intended to be the follow up to Just Dance and when it did not took off at the start Gaga/her team reacted fast and switched it with PF and pinned BDR as promo single :smh: back then Gaga wasn't just big enough and didn't had big following and no one really cared about that tbh

When she was supposed to start a tour with Kanye in 2009 The Fame Kills Tour - but that got canceled and the majority will say that that was due to Kanye's infamous VMA scandal BUT was it really that or this was just enexpected convenience to cancel a coming tour which was performing really bad in terms of ticket sales and the on demand interest or the lack of it :smh: it was just that kanye's VMA scandal was that big that Gaga/her team pinned the cancelation on the scandal and that Kanye was going to take a year off of music and no one cared if the tickets weren't selling.

BBB was supposed to be the 5th single off TF but Gaga rushed released BR cut short TF era and started TFM era.

DITD was supposed to be the 3rd single off TFM and literally days before the song was going to be announced as single Gaga fought with Interscope for Alejandro, hence the release of DITD in some countries around the world.

Monster was supposed to be the follow up to Alejandro but Gaga wanted to start the launch for the new album.

EACH of Gaga's eras were messy it wasn't until when there was no good/not satisfied outcome from it that people started seeing them as messy eras   :thetea:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Jewels n Drugs

I agree with you, but I want her to be successful as she used to be, I want her to slay the charts and etc. But I will be with her anyway, if she flops of whatever, I enjoy her music and she inspires me that is the most important thing   :kissga::pawsup:

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

djBuffoon

I feel like you understand what it means to be an artist better than most people here. It is appreciated.

Well if she wants to be messy then she needs to go beg her label to drop her so she can go independent. She signed a contract, she's a mainstream artist and it's not cute to be "messy" when you have such a large following. I think the next era will be cohesive like TF/TFM. If she hasn't gotten the memo by now... RIP

Jewels n Drugs

omg yes I agree so much I never get when people say they want perfect planned eras like TF and TFM :laughga:

They were never perfect planned ..... FYI the promo single BDR actually was intended to be the follow up to Just Dance and when it did not took off at the start Gaga/her team reacted fast and switched it with PF and pinned BDR as promo single :smh: back then Gaga wasn't just big enough and didn't had big following and no one really cared about that tbh

When she was supposed to start a tour with Kanye in 2009 The Fame Kills Tour - but that got canceled and the majority will say that that was due to Kanye's infamous VMA scandal BUT was it really that or this was just enexpected convenience to cancel a coming tour which was performing really bad in terms of ticket sales and the on demand interest or the lack of it :smh: it was just that kanye's VMA scandal was that big that Gaga/her team pinned the cancelation on the scandal and that Kanye was going to take a year off of music and no one cared if the tickets weren't selling.

BBB was supposed to be the 5th single off TF but Gaga rushed released BR cut short TF era and started TFM era.

DITD was supposed to be the 3rd single off TFM and literally days before the song was going to be announced as single Gaga fought with Interscope for Alejandro, hence the release of DITD in some countries around the world.

Monster was supposed to be the follow up to Alejandro but Gaga wanted to start the launch for the new album.

EACH of Gaga's eras were messy it wasn't until when there was no good/not satisfied outcome from it that people started seeing them as messy eras   :thetea:

This. And honestly, If things didn't go bad w Gagas management, the ARTPOP era would have been just fine

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

giskardsb

Comparing Michael Jackson and Lady Gaga to Nikola Tesla :rip:

Admittedly an extreme comparison. Tesla may have been the most brilliant, and messiest, mind ever.

Poope MOnster

messy like you said ok..

messy like

ARTPOP Era

DWUW Video

TEOG Video

Venus Video

ARTPOP / Born this way DVD

Pls No

Hello Mr. Radio

There's a difference between being "messy" and actually having a strategic marketing plan for your album. 

Archived