Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga will always be "messy".

giskardsb

Featured Posts

giskardsb

People keep clamouring for some perfect, well planned, coordinated Gaga era designed for success, pop stardom, and stanwar bragging rights.

Good luck with that.

Gaga is a thoroughly right brained creative who hates being pigeonholed and told that she needs to follow the "correct" path. This is a woman that has "creative differences"... with herself.

She's likely to never follow the path she "should". In fact she became known by following a different path. Why would you expect her to stay on that one?

She'll try new things, genre hop, experiment, have differences of opinion with label, managers, producers, directors, and fans. She'll change her mind. Maybe she'll have a "smooth" era once in a while, but don't count on it. This isn't a job to Gaga, where she follows management expectations. This is life, and art, to her.

The thing is, messy people change the world. Madonna was messy. Michael Jackson was messy. Einstein, Galileo, Copernicus, Picasso, Reubens, Caravaggio, Steven hawking, Rodin, Tesla. All messy. None of them stayed in the proper boxes. The safe ones, well, they don't make much impact in te long run.

We need more messy Gaga,not less. My only complaint with c2c is its not messy enough. Maybe her next jazz era will bring more Gaga innovation.

Gaga needs to be the anti-Popstar. Ignore the label, critics, fans, and forge a messy path off the beaten path. THAT is her destiny.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well if she wants to be messy then she needs to go beg her label to drop her so she can go independent. She signed a contract, she's a mainstream artist and it's not cute to be "messy" when you have such a large following. I think the next era will be cohesive like TF/TFM. If she hasn't gotten the memo by now... RIP

VforVendetta

Agreed. Gaga was never the bussiness woman that Madonna is either. Gaga approaches much more MJ as being a performer that was born for it.

Comparing Michael Jackson and Lady Gaga to Nikola Tesla  :rip:

I do know what you're saying at heart, but she needs to quit speaking so much when she knows things aren't going to happen (Born This Way/ARTPOP V2  :thirst: )

ARTUNiCORN

I agree with you, but I want her to be successful as she used to be, I want her to slay the charts and etc. But I will be with her anyway, if she flops of whatever, I enjoy her music and she inspires me that is the most important thing   :kissga::pawsup:

gagzus

i like the stuff you guys seem to call "mess" about her, but she isn't messy or anything, her business skills maybe aren't amazing but that's it.

She's intelligent and trying to inspire us, it's the fans that're messy not her tbh, she needs to stop catering to us and treating us like her children if anything tbh. Like DO WHAT U WANT (:derpga:) and **** us & what we want tbh bc we're always gonna be messy and point out ONE flaw at least so who cares

we just want good music at the end of the day

That's all

ARTPOP was maybe good for some but clearly wasnt memorable or striking enough

Just because you posted this she'll rebel and start the most well-coördinated era ever.

:laughga:

I agree with the OP. But I'd still prefer better managed eras because it's just not fun being a fan when you're told you'll receive something, and then left waiting around, only to find out that thing is never coming. 

She can still be messy and creative with what appears to be a well-coordinated era. I know we'll never get anything as great as TF/TFM era, but then Gaga evidently didn't have as much control during that time.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Archived