💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

I want more "sad" songs on Gaga's albums.

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Sugarfall

I agree. The only slow Gaga song I like is Speechless, so I'd def want more. Piano versions of Hair, BTW & MTN are amazing tho :legend:

Same here. I love listening to sad songs when I'm sad because it helps me get it all out and I feel better afterwards. And I love feeling emotion :cry:

PLEASE no, like all of gagas ballads are sad, i want some more cheery love song ballads like Your Song/How Long Will I Love You, i mean ballads dont always have to be depressing, Again Again/Brown Eyes/Speechless/Living on the Radio/Dope/Princess Die is enough 

PLEASE no, like all of gagas ballads are sad, i want some more cheery love song ballads like Your Song/How Long Will I Love You, i mean ballads dont always have to be depressing, Again Again/Brown Eyes/Speechless/Living on the Radio/Dope/Princess Die is enough 

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

Tropico

I'd prefer she didn't. Because I get my daily dose of sadness from the good sis Lana. Too much of it (when you add Gaga sadness to the mix) would suck. I like to get different feeling from the different artists I listen to. 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

RAMROD

Some people cope by listening to sad music. It would also be a challenge for gaga. I want to see if she can write a song that's not disguised as a happy song with real heartfelt lyrics like take me to church, thinking out loud or Russian roulette.

I know, I was a teenager too.

Emo was big when I was younger so I was helped.

But looking back, it is much better to face it with a smile.

An album full of sappy songs sounds a drag.

One Celine Dion is enough tbh.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

PopBitch

I love ballads and love her songwriting lyrically on ballads, but I would love for her to get away from her affinity for '80s sounding ballads.  

Archived