Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Azealia Banks

inuborg

Which Album?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Which Album Are You More Excited For?

• Business And Pleasure
    • Fantasea 2: The Second Wave.

Featured Posts

9 hours ago, venusian said:

i read somewhere that she wasn't allowed to release music until 2016 does anybody have the tea on that?

Served by the queen herself

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Desperado
10 hours ago, venusian said:

i read somewhere that she wasn't allowed to release music until 2016 does anybody have the tea on that?

yeah she's contractually denied to release lol 

venusian
1 hour ago, Desperado said:

yeah she's contractually denied to release lol 

smh

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

Kunts and such, the forces that be have prevented our Queen Bambi from releasing new music!!!

But fear not! In honor of our Azealia and her amazing debut "212" artist Othello has released a tribute of sorts, which hopes to match the raunchiness and fun of the original.  I present you, Gentlemen 

IpnYV76.png

On 11/27/2015, 3:09:33, Moorish said:

Kunts and such, the forces that be have prevented our Queen Bambi from releasing new music!!!

But fear not! In honor of our Azealia and her amazing debut "212" artist Othello has released a tribute of sorts, which hopes to match the raunchiness and fun of the original.  I present you, Gentlemen 

IpnYV76.png

you're new member aren't you?

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

boobtank

Anyone knows what happened to AB's voice? I remember when she had to cancel Glastonbury this year because she lost her voice and was having problems with her throat, I'm watching recent videos and it still doesn't seem like her voice is all the way back??? She can hit the notes but her voice cracks a lot more than it used to. I wonder what's happened and if it's ever gonna heal :ohno: Can anyone else notice it? Her voice sounds hoarse, even when she's talking...

Desperado
58 minutes ago, boobtank said:

Anyone knows what happened to AB's voice? I remember when she had to cancel Glastonbury this year because she lost her voice and was having problems with her throat, I'm watching recent videos and it still doesn't seem like her voice is all the way back??? She can hit the notes but her voice cracks a lot more than it used to. I wonder what's happened and if it's ever gonna heal :ohno: Can anyone else notice it? Her voice sounds hoarse, even when she's talking...

weed and **** 

inuborg
5 hours ago, Jessica said:

sCigSu6.gif

oh ****, this knocks 

*twerks 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

boobtank
1 hour ago, Desperado said:

weed and **** 

You honestly think that's why? I don't think so, loads of people smoke weed and it doesn't effect there voice like that

inuborg
1 minute ago, boobtank said:

You honestly think that's why? I don't think so, loads of people smoke weed and it doesn't effect there voice like that

she said her voice is sensitive to smoke and stuff. Thats why she was pissed in Aus when they put out a smoke machine in the venue when she told them not to.

boobtank
Just now, inuborg said:

she said her voice is sensitive to smoke and stuff. Thats why she was pissed in Aus when they put out a smoke machine in the venue when she told them not to.

Oh, I didn't know about that story. Her voice needs to heal up, she needs to stop smoking she's gonna ruin her pipes :duck:

inuborg
31 minutes ago, Jessica said:

praise ha

The fact she says, Azealia's music helps her accepts both feminine and masculine parts of herself, I can really agree with that. Like Miss Amor makes me wanna be in love and vogue and then Yung Rapunxel makes me want to punch someone lol. 

• Haroon unlocked this topic

Archived