Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

I'm drifting away from Gaga

LikeJesusSaid

Featured Posts

FrankGutz

I listen a lot of genres & music, and Gagz is the few pop acts i listen, she'll always be special to me, idk why some people listen only one or two artist, with music is about listen whatever u want & fits in your actual mood, so... you can stop listening Gagz for a while & eventually one day you'll be hearing her again, its ok

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FrankGutz

It's perfectly fine to listen to different artists all the time. I couldn't imagine just listening to Gaga all the time without listening to other people's music. That sounds like overkill to me. 

this, tbh

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

PicklePower

:bye:

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

I think it's just because ARTPOP hasn't really been the perfect era and she's doing music now that's not really aimed to her hardcore audience.

I also feel deattached, but I hope she will come back to us MONSTERS. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

LikeJesusSaid

I hope Gaga doesn't see this thread. She'll always be the person that made me interested in pop music and many of the artists I listen to now.

Darcklighter22

Your music tastes change all the time. It's normal and totally up to you if you will be around for her next release, if you like the lead single, imagery...etc.. 

devoured-heart

I hope Gaga doesn't see this thread. She'll always be the person that made me interested in pop music and many of the artists I listen to now.

Off topic but I adore your avi, Gaga looks so flawless there!

Judas Oyster

Same here, only I started feeling that way already in 2013 :/ I had a new peak when ARTPOP came, but it only lasted 1-2 months.

LikeJesusSaid

Off topic but I adore your avi, Gaga looks so flawless there!

Thank you :) I screenshot it from a 2009 radio interview 😂 :rip:

devoured-heart

Thank you :) I screenshot it from a 2009 radio interview :rip:

I know I love watching that interview, she acts so awkward towards the interviewer but she looks stunning while doing it :gaga:

Archived