Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Music.Mic: "Gaga's Grammy Performance Will Change Minds In One Night"

SISTERV

Featured Posts

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

They must be busy rehearsing at this point.

Fight, Tony and Gaga, fight!! :party:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

They must be busy rehearsing at this point.

Fight, Tony and Gaga, fight!! :party:

Have no idea where Gaga is but Tony is in Palm Springs to do a Concert (tonight I Think)

I'm sure Gaga said somewhere they don't rehearse much because Tony likes to improvise

RAMROD

Have no idea where Gaga is but Tony is in Palm Springs to do a Concert (tonight I Think)

I'm sure Gaga said somewhere they don't rehearse much because Tony likes to improvise

Ah, that sounds even exciting tbh!!

I'll stay tune all night for this year's Grammy Awards tbh.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Pain of fame1

"She isn't irrelevant  she's just showing us what a real artist looks like."

:giveup::gaga:

Bad Monster Kid

Great article. She really needs to perform Lush Life. This will have everyone talking about her the next day.

I can't at "Ageing pop star" - she's not even 30....

this :toofunny: 

if Gaga is an "aging" pop star, what should we call Madonna? :flop:

a cadaver of a pop star? :lmao: 

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

PopBitch

It's an insulting article because it's a back-handed compliment.  Praising her work on Cheek 2 Cheek by dissing half of her discography and many amazing live vocal performances from those albums.  And taking the worst review of BTW, when there were amazing reviews of BTW, and it sold big numbers even taking away the 99 centers.   And it's basically saying that she can only get relevance by doing some jazz standards with octogenarian Tony Bennett, not by her own original music.   She doesn't have to prove herself to the older crowd by this album to get relevance.  It's just an added piece of work to her discography that shows her talent and deserves praise but not at the expense of dissing so much of what she has accomplished in her original music and songwriting and performing.  Her next album of original music is what is important to her generation of music buyers.  She was a real artist before Cheek 2 Cheek and vocally gave great performances before.   She wasn't an auto-tuned-to-death Britney Spears (#IMeanNoDisrespectBrit).  Give me a break. 

Good times. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xl0N7JM3wZk&list=RD530Xz86Bntk&index=3

The title is correct:  "Gaga's Grammy Performance Will Change Minds In One Night".  The performance will be great for her popularity, and is much more important than winning a Grammy.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Archived