💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Music.Mic: "Gaga's Grammy Performance Will Change Minds In One Night"

SISTERV

Featured Posts

She isn't irrelevant ññ‚¬ñ€ she's just showing us what a real artist looks like.

praise the queen  :worship:  :worship:  :worship:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TEANUS

Yeah if people didn't switch the channel :rip:

I highly doubt this will happen. When people hear the names "Tony Bennett and Lady Gaga" together, it'll be a big "Well that's a match you wouldn't see coming" moment. People will be interested to see why they're performing together because of they age difference and diverse musical styles.

I honestly can't wait for this performance :giveup:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Yeah if people didn't switch the channel :rip:

NNNNN now i'm worried :gum:

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

BillieGOAT

Praise :applause:

inb4 another legend dies, Gaga cancels her performance to make place for a honor of the dead artist :messga:

Maybe it'll be Tony :rip:

Jewels n Drugs

HYPE, H-Y-P-E, HYPE

I think I'm not ready for the praise and those 'omg, that Lady GaGa chick know how to sing"

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

AnglerfishbraBENUS

I should make a collage of screen shots from people on here dissing her choice to make cheek to cheek. She's coming. Now if only she can slay with a hot long black wig and minimal makeup

Arturo

Did they use reviews to show that Gaga is descending into irrelevance? No one reads reviews expect pop stans.

But yeah, 30 million+ views are guaranteed. Many people who still don't know she can sing (yes there's still a lot of people who don't know that) will see that they've been wrong.

Stefani328

Did they use reviews to show that Gaga is descending into irrelevance? No one reads reviews expect pop stans.

But yeah, 30 million+ views are guaranteed. Many people who still don't know she can sing (yes there's still a lot of people who don't know that) will see that they've been wrong.

So true  :yes:

Archived