Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

did anyone else hear the BR demo on the radio?

gagzus

Featured Posts

gagzus

Back in 2009 when the demo leaked Galaxy FM here in the UK (now Capital FM) used to play demo versions of songs that leaked before the official single was released, I remember they used to play the BR demo A LOT.

Just wondering if they played it in other countries too 

gagzus

No :air: No idea they did that.

i remember it was before their station was massive, the chorus bopped but the rest was a mess lmfao :air:

they also used to play shortened versions of future singles that were in consideration and when DITD was gonna be one they played it in 2010 I remember

that's really messy and disrespectful tbh but i guess it shows how real the thirst was for her new lead single

they also used to play shortened versions of future singles that were in consideration and when DITD was gonna be one they played it in 2010 I remember

slaaaaay

I still hear it in gyms, stores etc. They probably downloaded it when it leaked and didn't bother changing it to the actual version.

LikeJesusSaid

The only thing I've ever heard on the radio that wasn't the real single audio was my station played that slowed down just dance remix for years oh and I heard the DWUW xtina remix a few times before they switched back to the original :rip:

gagzus

The only thing I've ever heard on the radio that wasn't the real single audio was my station played that slowed down just dance remix for years oh and I heard the DWUW xtina remix a few times before they switched back to the original :rip:

:rip:

galaxy were always famous for playing things without copyright consent tbh, they were inclusive to the North East of England only but when they became a national radio (Capital) they changed A LOT  :teehee:

I did :giveup: some people still have that version :laughga:

They played Aura when it leaked too

Do you hear that? It's poison.

I remember my local radio station used to play a Poker Face demo back when it was released. Then like 2 weeks later they played the official song lol 

Archived