💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Taylor Swift trademarks 'This Sick Beat' and other '1989' phrases

Gianni Versace

Featured Posts

Stephen

this is pretty stupid. but we have no idea if it was taylor's idea tbh you guys are forgetting she has a huge team behind her. think troy carter 

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always find "this sick beat" the most awkward moment of the song.. the beat is so basic that it can't even make me sick.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Tove Lo

lol imagine if Gaga trademark her lyrics:

"Just dance" It's gonna be okay" you can't read my poker face' bluffin with my muffin' 'this beat is sick' I wanna take a ride on your discostick' 'i'm your biggest fan' 'I want your love and I want your revange' all the rah rahs ... 'I'm kinda busy' don't call my name' ' etc. :dead:

inb4

"Soonâ„¢"

:derpga:

hop on that **** like a maniac

GagaMyBlood95

Holy ****, this girl is on fire, seriously I'm kinda scared of her :rip:

She seems so nice and everything, but we all know that the devil is the nicest person...at first..

Watch it there Katy, you may have payola, but miss Swift here is tha queen of fire and underground.

Giorno Giovanna

are you kidding?

this sick ****

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

MarryTheSequins

It's like Gaga making money from 'slay' and 'YASSS'...sort of unnecessary lol does she not better things to be doing with her time

Paper Gangsta

inbefore new katy single references one of these as a shade, taylor somwhow found out about that and trademarked this in order to prevent katy shading her 

Archived