đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Which Song Is Gaga Going To Preform? (Grammys)

jomonster12

Featured Posts

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jomonster12

This is so huge for her career I'm already crying.   I know most monsters don't care about jazz, but Gaga is going to become likeable that night, she's on her way.

Let the praising began. Also, their going to respect her even more because she's standing with a legend.

I hope she keeps her voice well on that day.

probably similar to their past performances C2C + either It don't mean a thing / anything goes

Cody Draco

Cake with twerking to be done by Tony

If Gaga wanted to be controversial and viral again then yeah she would upload the performance to her Vevo channel. :derpga:

It doesn't matter which song she performs, this is the moment when so many people will hear her great vocal ability, her multi-genre versatility, and an image different than those displayed in earlier eras.  I view it as a breakthrough moment for her with the public.  This is huge!

The performance is much more important than whether or not she actually wins a grammy.  It's all about image.  It's the difference between "Oh, that person I don't like won a grammy ... big deal" or "Wow, I like what I see, and she actually has talent, she's OK in my book!"

Agreed, I'm happy for her and Tony and C2C and the jazz fans! :party:

I was thinking probably they're doing a medley? Lush Life + Sophisticated Lady would be perfect.

I would be here for that, but I'm sure it's going to be ICGYABL or IDMATIIAGTS.

CatelynnMarie

Like I said in the other thread, Here for I Can't Give You Anything But Love/It Don't Mean a Thing (If It Ain't Got That Swing) if she isn't singing any solos

But Bang Bang if she is singing a solo

Woolfsmck

Stone Free (to do as I please)

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Archived