Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga working with Giorgio Moroder on next album

Arne

Featured Posts

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm just gonna wait here for all the Madonna fans to say she's getting ready to copy Confessions On a Dance Floor :madge:

ashamednudist

Even though I think this is great news, I can see where you're coming from w/ these concerns. We all know that Gaga brings out different things in her producers because she's also a writer and musician herself, so I wouldn't be that worried about it being basic. He's also dabbled in other genres besides the disco sound he's known for, so they might come up with something unexpected, and the track(s) for her record might not be straight up 70s disco. He did mention how anything they come up with that doesn't suit her record might end up on his, so that right there shows he's probably up for anything genre-wise. His production is so clean and crisp, and I think this is much more promising than say, her working with Zedd again.

i really hope so. i also know  that disco-funk is gaga's think, (not mentioning fashion) so i am more excited than anxious

disco was fresh like 2008, with the fame, after that daft punk and bruno mars happened so i'm really worrying if its sound outdated

He said he's doing pop, not disco or even eletronica/dance necessarily. 

badboymonsterx

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

COLONiCPRiNXESS

YAAASS I WANTED A DISCO ALBUM

iY4wYV5ggrR5r.gif

CaptainAmerica

YAAAAAAASSSSS GAGAAAA get that Random Access Memories acclaim (srsly, this excites me more than anything else)

Vernier

tumblr_static_v3wiu1tb2aok48ssow8k0gkk.g

Really exciting news, not getting my hopes up yet for the album, but it's shaping up well so far :giveup:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Archived