💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gay **** star Johnny Rapid arrested after 'attempted threesome with 14

SissyFromSpace

Featured Posts

SissyFromSpace

Gay **** star Johnny Rapid arrested after 'attempted threesome with 14-year-old girl'

Johnny_Rapid_Prison.jpg

Gay-for-pay **** star Johnny Rapid has gone from asking Justin Bieber to have s-x with him for $2 million to facing jail time for beating his girlfriend.

A newly released police report reveals the 22-year-old Men.com performer, whose real name is Hylan Taylor, is being charged with battery for allegedly choking, pushing and hitting his girlfriend last year.

In the report, it alleges the girlfriend refused to arrange a threesome between the couple and a 14-year-old girl on 9 October.

A Rockdale County, Georgia officer writes the couple encountered a young Asian female at a bowling alley who told Taylor's girlfriend she was 18.

As the conversation went on, the girl then told the couple she was actually 14.

The report alleges Taylor's girlfriend refused to have a threesome with the teen, but apparently the **** star told her to finish 'hooking things up'.

After refusing and walking out of the bowling alley, Taylor allegedly choked her and pushed her to the ground. He allegedly continued to hit her in the car until they got home.

The deputy noted seeing red marks on the victim's neck and lips, she appeared to have redness above both eyes and blood on her right ear lobe - looking like a ring had been torn out.

Taylor was arrested 15 December and transferred to Rockdale County Jail. He was released the following day on $2,500 (€2,100) bond.

Prior to the officer writing the report, the girlfriend contacted him to 'attempt to get me to forget the whole thing, that she's lying, that she made the whole thing up.'

'I then advised her that no matter what she said I was not going to change what was going to happen; that the report would be filed in charges in reference to Battery (FV) would be brought against her boyfriend,' the officer writes.

While no court date has been set, and the girlfriend is unwilling to press charges, it appears police are intending to go ahead with the case.

Taylor, who has filmed numerous same-s-x scenes as a top and bottom as Johnny Rapid, describes himself as Men.com's number one performer.

He was featured in a documentary series, I'm A **** Star, where he talked about being gay-for-pay.

'I’m really dominant over females. I **** the **** out of them,' he said.

'Dominate them. I choke them… I do my ****, and then I go home to my girlfriend. I have s-x with her until she bleeds.'

Taylor or Men.com have yet to make a public statement about the arrest.
- See more at: http://www.gaystarnews.com/article/gay-****-star-johnny-rapid-arrested-after-attempted-threesome-14-year-old-girl200115#sthash.X7TrvxgC.dpuf

http://www.gaystarnews.com/article/gay-****-star-johnny-rapid-arrested-after-attempted-threesome-14-year-old-girl200115

tumblr_myal8g6pTh1rw3pgqo1_400.gif

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blue Jeans

He's straight ??

:lmao:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Jonna Lee

Mess. He won't be gay for pay once he's in jail.  :queenga:

:air:

i like it when u treat me mean it turns my mood from black to blue

Archived