💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What would you do if LG6 misses the top spot?

Born To Slay

Featured Posts

Born To Slay

so you're saying you enjoy music more if you know it sells well?

No, but if it tops the chart I'll be happy

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Born To Slay

why does it matter

Because then it makes Gaga look more relevant and the other fanbases have less ammunition against her

Robinladen

I'm pretty sure Interscope won't put Gaga the same week as her lol

Yes, I know, but it could be similar to how Taylor Swift still blocked Nicki Minaj. It was just an example anyway. I do think she will debut at #1, but you can never really be 100% sure.

AbuHassan1992

Because then it makes Gaga look more relevant and the other fanbases have less ammunition against her

and why do you care what other fanbases say about her

MonsterOfSpain

Yes, I know, but it could be similar to how Taylor Swift still blocked Nicki Minaj. It was just an example anyway. I do think she will debut at #1, but you can never really be 100% sure.

I believe in her power. We know she loves to be #1 as much as we do so she'll work hard to get it.

Robinladen

Because we both have to deal with enough sh*t from Jawni already.

Born To Slay

Because I'm in other forums and it's annoying that everyone thinks she's a flop, I want her to slay next era, then all the people will shut the **** up.

+ can you imagine how broken hearted Gaga would be if she only made number 2? Remember how hard she ****ing pushed for C2C? She'd be very sad if she debuted at number 2.

AbuHassan1992

Because I'm in other forums and it's annoying that everyone thinks she's a flop, I want her to slay next era, then all the people will shut the **** up.

+ can you imagine how broken hearted Gaga would be if she only made number 2? Remember how hard she ****ing pushed for C2C? She'd be very sad if she debuted at number 2.

lol i don't think she'd care, unless everything she says is a lie.

you should enjoy listening to the music, more fun that way

Pain of fame1

:fail: can yall stop with these damn threads? wait till we get a damn teaser or something! :madge:

Born To Slay

lol i don't think she'd care, unless everything she says is a lie.

you should enjoy listening to the music, more fun that way

Oh don't get me wrong, of course I'm gonna enjoy the music. That's the most important part of course. That's why I'm so excited for the recent news about the music. Like the Diane Warren and Redone colab. The music will be great, and I cant ****ing wait.

But just because I'm totally for the music and love it doesn't mean I'm not into stan wars. So I totally hope that she can play her promo cards right, get some hits, sell more albums then Katy Perry, etc.

Archived