Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Why Do You People Hate DJWS So Much?

Cody Draco

Featured Posts

Cody Draco

No one hates him in fact he delivered a few bops but a lot of his other songs are really a travesty. He also has a really vulgar attitude so I think this is karmas way of punishing him. Its better for gaga to have positive people in her life.

What has he done that is vulgar? :gum:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like him. It's just an overgeneralization. I also think people don't like him bc he doesn't have a "specific sound," for he produced in such a versatile state in this album. You would THINK that would give him praise, but really, I can see why that would bother people's subconsciousness lol. 

Zedd has a specific sound, you know Zedd's sound. Madeon has a specific crazy coloful talent-filled grand production sound. RedOne has this specific synth-based sounding songs. Fernando is just like DJWS-- versatile. Which is why I think that's why Gaga collaborated heavily with them on her albums. They are her friends plus they can produce a variety of things. Not that Zedd and Madoen can't, but god knows their schedules as both of them are huge these days.

RAMROD

I don't tho.

He produced many of my favourite songs off Born This Way and ARTPOP.

Say, Edge of Glory, Applause, Sexxx Dreams, Born This Way, Highway Unicorn, Government Hooker, DWUW, Electric Chapel, Swine, ARTPOP, MANiCURE, Bad Kids, JnD, Black Jesus, Bloody Mary

He is refreshing.

And never boring.

No one track sampling for sure.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

inuborg

I don't.

I'm currently jamming to 'Aura'! :music:

He didn't do Aura :sharon: 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

RainingOnMe

I want to know too. He has made her best songs on BTW and DWUW on ARTPOP...

That was Zedd :)

Nope, produced by Infected Mushroom and mixing creds to Zedd :P

Gaga Ate My Ass

What has he done that is vulgar? :gum:

A lot. He has gotten into twiiter fights with nicki minajs ex boyfriend, argued with fans, shaded and dragged many peoples music, and there was one comment about women in general that caused a firey explosion on atrl and I think thats why gaga has been distant with him the past year.

People saying his productions are mediocre :smh:

As if you have any knowledge to say that. Hop off billboards dick and think about your life and your decisions.

ItsTommyBitch

I don't, he still remains one of her most versatile producers no matter what anyone says

THIS :worship:

DWUW. Government Hooker.

'Nuff said :oops:

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Archived