Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Why Do You People Hate DJWS So Much?

Cody Draco

Featured Posts

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because she should be working with RedOne instead.

"I am the world's greatest person that does not want to let people into the country."—US President Donald J. Trump

inuborg

I dont hate him, I just think he showed SOOOOO much promise with his production on Born This Way, but fell flat with ARTPOP 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

I highly doubt people loathe him that much, he just ended up being behind a lot of songs on ARTPOP and the album "flopped" which did not happen when RedOne was there so people are bitter

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

His production on ARTPOP was extremely over saturated.

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

Vernier

I don't, he still remains one of her most versatile producers no matter what anyone says

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Gaga Ate My Ass

No one hates him in fact he delivered a few bops but a lot of his other songs are really a travesty. He also has a really vulgar attitude so I think this is karmas way of punishing him. Its better for gaga to have positive people in her life.

I know! Applause, Sexxx Dreams, Swine, DWUW, ARTPOP, Brooklyn Nights, Bloody Mary (co-producer), Government Hooker... :giveup:

Do you hear that? It's poison.

XoXoJoanneGaga

He's not bad, but he had a couple of mediocre productions on ARTPOP and overall his tinny electronic sound is tired. It's understandable why people wouldn't want him on the next album

Archived