Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Little Nintendsters (Official Nintendo Base Thread)

Redstreak

Featured Posts

Haroon
2 hours ago, JGD said:

My Wii U came in today :nick:

What games should I get besides SSB and Splatoon since I got that bundle?

I'm also planning on getting Pokken Tournament, Bayonetta 2, and New Super Mario Bros.

Don't suggest mario maker.  I watched some gameplay and I think I'd rage :laughga:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY :yay::yay::yay: 

I'd highly recommend Mario Kart 7 and Super Mario 3D World :flutter: I was totally thinking of getting Bayonetta 2 too but I've barely played Yoshi's Woolly World so I'd rather get moving with that first

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Haroon said:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY :yay::yay::yay: 

I'd highly recommend Mario Kart 7 and Super Mario 3D World :flutter: I was totally thinking of getting Bayonetta 2 too but I've barely played Yoshi's Woolly World so I'd rather get moving with that first

I was thinking of getting the Mario Kart bundle and then SSB and Splatoon from Jet.com for only $10 less than the SSB/Splatoon bundle I got from Amazon, but since I have the prime trial going on I wanted to take advantage of free two day delivery :toofunny:, and I wasn't sure if I really wanted MK.

Super Mario 3D World looks fun as well!  It was between Bayonetta 2 or Xenoblade Chronicles X, but the former is way cheaper so I opted for that haha.  Yoshi's Woolly World looks good too, there's so many games to choose :giveup: especially the upcoming ones.  I'll go ahead and download the demos and see which games I really want to buy :nick:

Thanks for your recommendations!

Haroon
1 hour ago, JGD said:

I was thinking of getting the Mario Kart bundle and then SSB and Splatoon from Jet.com for only $10 less than the SSB/Splatoon bundle I got from Amazon, but since I have the prime trial going on I wanted to take advantage of free two day delivery :toofunny:, and I wasn't sure if I really wanted MK.

Super Mario 3D World looks fun as well!  It was between Bayonetta 2 or Xenoblade Chronicles X, but the former is way cheaper so I opted for that haha.  Yoshi's Woolly World looks good too, there's so many games to choose :giveup: especially the upcoming ones.  I'll go ahead and download the demos and see which games I really want to buy :nick:

Thanks for your recommendations!

MK8 never gets boring when you play online, it's always a different thing. It's not as crazy and unpredictable as MK Wii either which is good, less raging like a mess :deadbanana: 

Try to take things slowly then I guess :laughga: I was kinda forced to because there were barely any games there when I got a Wii U almost 2 years ago :rip: 

Let me know when you're free to fight on SSB4 :stalkga: Like just post in the main SSB4 thread whenever you're playing online and hopefully someone will see it and hop on to play with you

1 hour ago, Haroon said:

MK8 never gets boring when you play online, it's always a different thing. It's not as crazy and unpredictable as MK Wii either which is good, less raging like a mess :deadbanana: 

Try to take things slowly then I guess :laughga: I was kinda forced to because there were barely any games there when I got a Wii U almost 2 years ago :rip: 

Let me know when you're free to fight on SSB4 :stalkga: Like just post in the main SSB4 thread whenever you're playing online and hopefully someone will see it and hop on to play with you

I'll get MK over the summer, and then some other game next month 😛

Yeah I read the Wii U didn't have much selection when it first came out.  I actually didn't know it came out in 2012 :laughga:

I got tired of SSB already since I have it on the 3DS, so I mainly play Splatoon.  The only complaint I have so far are the unfair match ups.  Like all these higher leveled players and their weapons are so annoying :neyde:

Haroon
6 minutes ago, JGD said:

I'll get MK over the summer, and then some other game next month 😛

Yeah I read the Wii U didn't have much selection when it first came out.  I actually didn't know it came out in 2012 :laughga:

I got tired of SSB already since I have it on the 3DS, so I mainly play Splatoon.  The only complaint I have so far are the unfair match ups.  Like all these higher leveled players and their weapons are so annoying :neyde:

I knew it came out when it did because I read IGN and stuff but I didn't bother getting it until MK8 came out. In the past I've never waited to buy a Nintendo console, this was the first :emma: 

Yeah I don't really play SSB that much either, I mean besides regular brawls I don't do anything. But then I'm not upset either because I literally just buy SSB games to play regular brawl :toofunny: 

AHHHHHHHH omg Splatoon is amazing! I got it in January and I've been loving it. There's a learning curve to it and loads of self exploration and experimentation needed but trust me it's worth it. You figure out which weapons work for you and which different weapons work best for you in the different ranked mode matches :yay: Turf war's fun but the real fun and feeling amazing-ness is in Ranked in my opinion. I get a bit ragey and annoyed too though because I'm currently at A+ rank (third highest, after S+ and S) and as soon as I hit S I'm ranked with AMAZING players and lose and get bumped straight down to A+ :air: 

22 minutes ago, Haroon said:

I knew it came out when it did because I read IGN and stuff but I didn't bother getting it until MK8 came out. In the past I've never waited to buy a Nintendo console, this was the first :emma: 

Yeah I don't really play SSB that much either, I mean besides regular brawls I don't do anything. But then I'm not upset either because I literally just buy SSB games to play regular brawl :toofunny: 

AHHHHHHHH omg Splatoon is amazing! I got it in January and I've been loving it. There's a learning curve to it and loads of self exploration and experimentation needed but trust me it's worth it. You figure out which weapons work for you and which different weapons work best for you in the different ranked mode matches :yay: Turf war's fun but the real fun and feeling amazing-ness is in Ranked in my opinion. I get a bit ragey and annoyed too though because I'm currently at A+ rank (third highest, after S+ and S) and as soon as I hit S I'm ranked with AMAZING players and lose and get bumped straight down to A+ :air: 

I only anticipated upcoming DS consoles and games, but I stopped following them during high school. 

I only like SSB when I have someone to play against in person 😛  I haven't tried online yet since I'm focusing on unlocking the rest of the characters and customizations. 

I love Splatoon so much, the concept is really amazing and I love how it isn't like traditional shooter games where the main goal is to kill.  I can't play ranked yet, but I probably won't play it as much.  I hate losing, and I'll probably hate having a low rank even more :laughga:   

• 1 month later...

Archived