slays all of TFM :bye:

I'm gonna pray for you when I sleep tonight

You obviously need Jesus

BaU61mE.gif

Dope's lyrics are deep but it doesn't slay TFM

BaU61mE.gif

Radio Ga Ga

Yms5NPK.gif truly insightful 

I think if I remember correctly, Telephone is a song about her old self, who is not a materialist like she is in her current self and who wanted fame to create art and not just enjoy it for what it is, reminding (calling) her current self about what she has to do and her not wanting to accept that truth.  It's not shallow at all, and the video kinda makes sense with that idea and it's truly artistic.

darkchylde

If you picked 8 best songs from ARTPOP, it would top TFM musically.

However, the visuals and the concept was what made TFM such an artistic triumph. It was all interconnected and stunning, while ARTPOP visuals looked cheap and tacky. 

I don't really find the ARTPOP visuals that cheap, we've got some amazing things, from the I&V photoshoot to the ARTPOP performance on the Jimmy Fallon show, but I agree on the rest of the post.

Your reaction is way blown out of proportion. Squeala just said that he thinks TFM is often praised because of its success, not the music itself. What's so bad about this statement? It's his opinion, something you have to deal with without making a fuss. Just because he thinks this way doesn't mean it's true for you, so why do you feel so attacked and intimidated? If you think otherwise, you should say it in a respectful and civilized manner, or else no one will take you serious.

aw :hug:

ANUSLOVER96

You telling here that TFM isn't as deep and meaningful as ARTPOP with these songs as your example. Girl bye. A song about an insecure girl (DITD) or being an alcoholic (SHICD) are far more superior than songs about s-x dreams and weed.  :bye:

I said those songs aren't good enough. not meaningful enough. I can't stand Teeth or SHICD for more than 2 or 3 times but I can listen to Gypsy and MJH and Sexxx Dreams all day. and btw "Dope" is way more deep than all these songs

ANUSLOVER96

Your reaction is way blown out of proportion. Squeala just said that he thinks TFM is often praised because of its success, not the music itself. What's so bad about this statement? It's his opinion, something you have to deal with without making a fuss. Just because he thinks this way doesn't mean it's true for you, so why do you feel so attacked and intimidated? If you think otherwise, you should say it in a respectful and civilized manner, or else no one will take you serious.

THANK YOU!

I understand everything your saying but I just don't agree with it. as for you saying the fame monster songs are not that great compared to the ARTPOP songs, that's wrong in my opinion because they are great, but I might understand what your saying, but I would word it differently. I think the fame monster songs are great, but they do sound smaller than the ARTPOP songs, bad romance sounds huge but everything besides bad romance sounds kind of small. the fame monster sounds small, rough, dark and kind of old compared too the production and sound quality of ARTPOP. but I love the fame monster sounding small, rough and dark, its simple, straight forward, good music. i love some ARTPOP songs like swine, MANiCURE, mary jane Holland and dope, but i just don't like ARTPOP really as a whole album compared to all her other albums. but i still really like ARTPOP.

ANUSLOVER96

How many grammys does TFM have?

How many grammy does ARTPOP have? 

:lolgaga:

now we judge by Grammys?? LOL they nominated Anaconda and PRISM!  :lmao:

we all know ARTPOP was snubbed and even her best album BTW didn't win any Grammys

so please take a seat.

I agree that ARTPOP is the better album, but I disagree with your opinion that TFM isn't deep, and I don't think it's overrated. It's an amazing album, and would be my favorite of we didn't have ARTPOP.

ARTPOP > TFM > The Fame > Born This Way

melodichard

Born This Way is by far her most personal album and frankly I think it's better than both ARTPOP and TFM

• Admin featured this topic
  • Admin unfeatured this topic

Archived