musician

ionnalee / iamamiwhoami

squeala

Featured Posts

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

watch ionnalee perform DUNES OF SAND live, returning to her childhood home of Fivelstad’s community church accompanied by her iamamiwhoami colleague Claes Björklund on organ. The same place where ionnalee began to master singing and playing piano. “There were no instruments in my home and no places to hang out living in the middle of nowhere. I was allowed to exercise my singing in church, so this is where it all began for me”.

• 2 weeks later...
42 minutes ago, iamsean said:

Really want to see her but I live so far away from London and it would cost a train ticket and a hotel :(

Same. Gonna buy a ticket anyway tbh and see if I can figure out 

CREATE THE ionnalee #EABFTOUR

you can start by donating a small amount to count as a backer and get the chance to make some noise for your city of choice. visit this updates page and leave a comment:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1247449978/ionnalee-everyone-afraid-to-be-forgotten-2018-worl/posts/2106453

independent artists are not as visible in the mainstream spotlight. therefore, fewer promoters are willing to take the risk of booking an artist who's releases are not made in the traditional release format. though ionnalee is a powerful live artist who previously sold out headline shows, as well as fronted tours for Röyksopp, there is still little guarantee for promoters that the online audience that loudly voice their support for ionnalee online, would show up at a physical concert. 

all sounds, visuals and wear are costly in both funds and time. the creative expenses are covered by us at To whom it may concern. prior to tour.

the pledge sum is divided onto 15 shows, giving an approximate support of $2700 per show. added to this is our own funding and what promoters are willing to offer. 
to put the money value in perspective, travels, salaries and and costs for 1 crew member is approximately $1500 per show.

we will fund the base of the whole tour, and we ask you to meet us half way, reach the pledge goal and bring ionnalee on tour 2018. get a chance to see ionnalee perform her new music as well as iamamiwhoami material live on stage for the first time since 2013. 
in addition: experience a screening of her EVERYONE AFRAID TO BE FORGOTTEN film. get a chance to buy the exclusive physical limited editions and for those ready to be immortalised; be part of the performance.

6qOu6Ff.jpg

mezzanine

omg, she's reaching it SO fast!!! proud :selena: (and scared because i'm broke and i need a f_cking ticket but damn girl 36€? that's expensive af and it's your first tour as ionnalee)

42 minutes ago, mezzanine said:

omg, she's reaching it SO fast!!! proud :selena: (and scared because i'm broke and i need a f_cking ticket but damn girl 36€? that's expensive af and it's your first tour as ionnalee)

it is expensive for a club tour

uz1ezKw.png

Archived