đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna COPIED Rebel Heart's album cover!

Levine

Featured Posts

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dynamite

As if that man is the only person capable of wrapping a wire around his head. :roll:

this

I have seen this style a few times before

eeermm don't you get it. it doesn't matter if this man did it first or not. it doesn't matter if he copied it as well. the point is that Madonna copied it from somewhere.

Reductive indeed

Psychedelic

Madonna copying someone else? That is surprising.... NOT!!!!

I find her stans hilarious trying to defend this blatant copying when they had an uproar when two songs had some similar orchestrations:)

How the mighty have fallen 

As blatant as the mecahnical horses and the green hair thing right?

I know Madonna stans are the meanest to Gaga, but Gaga stans need to stop trying to bash not  only Madonna or Katy but every other female artist that's more successful than Gaga!

It's spreading like a virus (ATRL + twitter + facebook). Wow!

rsrjtu.jpg

Let me guess, a bunch of twinks feuding over their divas... you really hit the nail on the head this time! Slay!!! :derpmas:

As blatant as the mecahnical horses and the green hair thing right?

I know Madonna stans are the meanest to Gaga, but Gaga stans need to stop trying to bash not  only Madonna or Katy but every other female artist that's more successful than Gaga!

Well you found the wrong person to exercise irony to because i was one of the first to decline gaga stans who attacked katy for the horse and the hair stuff.

But its time that Madonna's stans finally admit that Madonna is copying from others as much as gaga and others are doing and that she didnt invent pop music :)

Psychedelic

Well you found the wrong person to exercise irony to because i was one of the first to decline gaga stans who attacked katy for the horse and the hair stuff.

But its time that Madonna's stans finally admit that Madonna is copying from others as much as gaga and others are doing and that she didnt invent pop music :)

I know... that's why I'm telling you... it's not blatant in any case... Everyone copies, even Madonna, you are right!

But some Gaga stans are still so pressed about the BTW/EY fiasco that they wanna find anything that can cause as much buzz, they will fail unfortunately. Not even the Roar/Brave thing made so much impact!

Archived