Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Tinashe

The Child

Featured Posts

The Child

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-s7TCuCpB5c

tumblr_mblpupCluj1r5jgouo1_500.gif

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

The Child

2 On was my bop this fall.     :music:

She slays so hard and even more live tbh.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Jonna Lee

pretend>2 on

but shes so amazing :giveup:

i remember seeing her in commercials for an acne medication, look at her now :legend:

id go to iggy's tour just to see her tbh :worship2:

i like it when u treat me mean it turns my mood from black to blue

I'm going to the Iggy concert solely for her! Well, Nick Jonas doesn't hurt either! But I really hope she makes it big because she is incredibly talented!

DrewStevens

I love her music. She is going to get a lot of new fans after she tours with Iggy Azalea and Nick Jonas. 

I think she needs to find a new style (visually) because people always say she copies everyone. 

I. LOVE. HER. I saw her live last Saturday and she was amazing. It's so awesome to see someone at 21 have so much artistic drive and ambition and also produce a lot of her own tracks. Aquarius, an amazing album. I listen to it almost everyday front to back. I just can't even get into how much i adore her. Hope she has much more success in the new year.

I love her music. She is going to get a lot of new fans after she tours with Iggy Azalea and Nick Jonas. 

I think she needs to find a new style (visually) because people always say she copies everyone. 

I actually like her aesthetic tbh, and i think it suits her music well. She just dresses comfortably, but in style of course.

She is amazing :giveup:

Iggy should be supporting her tbh

this too. I wanna see Tinashe live again, but i don't wanna pay a full ticket price for two acts I don't really wanna see in order to just see Tinashe perform a 30 minute set

DrewStevens

I. LOVE. HER. I saw her live last Saturday and she was amazing. It's so awesome to see someone at 21 have so much artistic drive and ambition and also produce a lot of her own tracks. Aquarius, an amazing album. I listen to it almost everyday front to back. I just can't even get into how much i adore her. Hope she has much more success in the new year.

I actually like her aesthetic tbh, and i think it suits her music well. She just dresses comfortably, but in style of course.

this too. I wanna see Tinashe live again, but i don't wanna pay a full ticket price for two acts I don't really wanna see in order to just see Tinashe perform a 30 minute set

I like her style too but I feel like a lot of people on internet treat her like the new Rita Ora. 

Lion Heart

'Aquarius' was amazing, I hope I can see her on Iggy's tour. 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Aquarius was my favorite album of this year hands down.

Is aw her and met her on Thursday. She is so amazing live, amazing vocal ability, amazing stage presence, amazing dance. I can't imagine what she will do headlining arenas one day. She has the potential to be as big as rihanna. She was also so sweet to me, gave me a huge hug, and took a selfie with me during the show. I was the only one that knew all the words to all her music so she was constantly making eye contact with me.

'Aquarious' is probably the best R&B production that went out this year, but my problem with her is that she lacks in personality especially vocally, she is good, but she reminds me too much other RnB Queens like Janet, Ciara and Rihanna, she needs definitely a way of sings more personal in my opinion, but she's good. 

I'm finally really into Aquarius so I'm going through her older "mixtapes" which are basically albums. I've already created my unreleased collection too :emma:

Archived