Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna releases third of new album (Rebel Heart)

Redstreak

Featured Posts

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The cover is cool but the design for Rebel Heart is a bit messy idk?

cover600x600.jpeg

I like the typeface/design for "RebelHeart" but I don't really like the cover. It looks like it was thrown together very quickly, especially with that unnatural glow near the left side of her face. It looks like someone was playing with curves in Photoshop to make her skin and hair brighter/stand out more, and they forgot to lower the highlights in the background to restore the balance.

Batwings

I found it on U.S. iTunes, but when I go to click on it, I get an error message saying that iTunes is temporarily unavailable.

WHAT THE @#$%!!!

Coming for those first week sales with a double disc album, tour preorder package, surprise listing that broke iTunes and probable Grammy performance

Joaco95

mess

I'm not dropping that amount on anyone's music unless your name is Stefani Germonatta.

yet people were b---hing about beyonce's $15 with music videos

PopReaper

I can't listen to the previews. Do the already leaked songs (Unapologetic Bitch/Illuminati/Bitch I'm Madonna) sound any different?

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

Ray of Light

mess

I'm not dropping that amount on anyone's music unless your name is Stefani Germonatta.

1989 (Deluxe) is also $23.99 NZD too. You're practically paying $14.99 USD for it. 

RAMROD

Wait! I cannot clcik the album link to see tracklist from my iTunes?!!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived