💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna releases third of new album (Rebel Heart)

Redstreak

Featured Posts

destructivelove

This is kinda like Madonna's ARTPOP when you think about it. And I mean no shade honestly and don't b---h at me for comparing. The lyrics aren't as a whole up to par with her best albums, the beats are the first thing people fall in love with, a lot of the beats sound more like DJ sets than songs...in the way that they could stand on their own without lyrics, the songs are techno and edm influenced... But not necessarily "dance-y" and with hints of experimentation, the subject matter isn't really relatable and will be seen as cocky self-relating. Also a lot of the album is heard before the actual release, and the common opinion is very spread and extreme like/dislike

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Battle 4 Ur Life

Loving these studio versions! Nicki's verse slay on Bitch I'm Madonna! YAS.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

KimtinoAguilera

Indeed tbh, let's hope she won't destroy it

addicted is my 2nd fave with devil pray as the first, so please make it prettier 

I'm loving the album cover. I feel so sad that this album had bad release due to leak, her plan was to release first single on Valentine's Day.

KimtinoAguilera

I feel like Devil Pray could be pretty successful on top 40. It sorta sounds like Avicii

And all the other sonfs thst follow that structure that are popular on the radio now

Devil pray is my fave too,

i love how the dance music crossesover with the guitars and everything into this album

RAMROD

addicted is my 2nd fave with devil pray as the first, so please make it prettier

Let's pray for it. :pray:

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

RAMROD

What the hell did they do to make the devil pray?  :grr:  I don't like it, sounds like a mess

Which part :sis:

Purrty much the same just more noises on the instrumentals

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

Archived