LISTEN: 4 NEW Madonna Snippets.

Desperado

Featured Posts

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chromatislaps

Yeah and it's just a tiny part of the song, not representative. Yeah. :yes:

Actually Living For Love is already my favorite from these.

She is going to be PISSED

inb4 she's pulling a Boris....(Gaga leaking Aura :air: )

#karma for how she treated Gaga. Can someone rip to soundcloud or upload to tumblr or something the link doesn't work on mobile :(

you're still on that :awkney:
Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

LORD GAGA

she better release something soon, since a lot its leaking.Β 

truthfully she's probably the one leaking them... in fact you could nearly bet on it, its all to 'staged' sounding, especially her little rants recently and her breaking her iPod i mean... come on... no :emma:

Computer

inb4 she's pulling a Boris....(Gaga leaking Aura :air: )

Maybe there is an entire secret album behind it and this, Rebel Heart, WOAM are a fake front buzz leak album.
πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ’•β£β­•πŸ’’πŸ’’ | β“œβ“”β“‘β“‘β“¨ Β©β“—β“‘β“˜β“’β“£β“œβ“β“’

Desperado
truthfully she's probably the one leaking them... in fact you could nearly bet on it, its all to 'staged' sounding, especially her little rants recently and her breaking her iPod i mean... come on... no :emma:
true, Aura teas

The link doesn't workΒ  :grr:Β  :grr:

Β 

By the way she betta release it asap on iTunes at this point or she risks that everything will leak from a moment to another.Β 

Maybe there is an entire secret album behind it and this, Rebel Heart, WOAM are a fake front buzz leak album.

Β 

There are rumors that all the Avicii session (so these songs) has been discarded from the final cut of the album, this is why they leaked, but it's not confirmed.

Β 

Β 

I won't be surprised also with this tbh, it could possibly be :emma:Β Especially to taste the reactions.Β 

iloveit123

Hmmmm, I don't know.... I swear, it always takes me a bit of time to digest Madonna's music... I think it's her voice lately, lol... It still sounds promising bordering on questionable, haha.... can't wait to hear it in full

She really should have released this album in the Fall... most tracks have been done for a while. With the Internet these days, hacking, etc, it really isn't a good idea to sit on something that a lot of people are itching to get... especially when she apparently has mysterious "collectors" who hold on to her demos... oh Madonna and Guy Oseary, perpetually stuck in 1998.

iloveit123

I need to hear the whole of "Living For Love" to get more feel for it, but it's my least fave of the four clips.

Archived