Mama June & Sugar Bear offered $1 million to make a sex tape

Spyro

30 members have voted

1. 1. I'd watch

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

mess

Mama June may have bugs in her feet, but she's still s-xy enough to pull a $1 million paycheck if she gets down in the mud with Sugar Bear in an epic, redneck s-x tape.
Vivid Entertainment honcho Steve Hirsch has reached out to MJ and SB, offering them up to $1 MIL and maybe even more if they bang on camera for Vivid's BBW site. Hirsch says to June, "We  believe you would fit into that category."
And Vivid will let June call the shots ... assuming Sugar Bear can perform multiples.
We tossed around some titles, "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo's Mom," "Slap the Thigh, Ride the Wave," "It Must Be Jelly 'Cause She Ate All the Jam" and our favorite, "What's Eating Mama June?" We want more suggestions, please.

https://www.tmz.com/2014/12/13/mama-june-s-x-tape-offer-sugar-bear-****-vivid/

EDIT: OK I'm sorry I'm not a huge fan of the show.  I forgot "Honey Boo Boo" was the child and the mom is "Mama June".   :flop:

Spyro the Dragon

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
mucinex

omg is it legal to offer a child for s-x? i mean it's for 'art' technically but i don't see how this'd be legal

edit:

oh :air: i c ur edgy title

and :sis: i'd watch, most definitely 

Uhhh you know Honey Boo Boo is Alana,right? Please change the thread title because it makes it seem like a 11 year old is being offered to make a s-x tape.

MahoganySnitch

Honey Boo Boo is the CHILD :smh:

That scandalous title :rip:

I looked at the title and was like WTF NO

artpopmess

Omg i thought they were booking the baby 20 years in advance 

don't follow my instagram (trying out reverse psychology)

Archived