Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

A duo claims that Beyonce stole "FELLING MYSELF"

Yanko

Featured Posts

http://instagram.com/p/wjZWOYDVp5/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84neSkLhGTg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aumesNKKo3E

buy pinkprint

I wanna thank everyone who is supporting us in this matter. This is a very BOLD move for us to make I KNOW but our hearts are in it. If it were you what would you do? This could hurt us before we even get a chance to start, but even after all that hard work it's a chance I'm willing to take. Standing up for my rights and speaking out. I didn't ask to be put in this position. I didn't ask to have to go against my FAVS ♥ï¸ I wish they were singing a song I specially wrote for them but it didn't happen that way..#feelingmyself was our song first. There have been other songs with the same title but It sounds like the same format as ours. And we aren't apart of that deal. It's not fair that we have to get bashed and called liars by obsessed fans that don't know us or them personally..and we don't even know how this happened. We've been promoting this song for a year online and through the streets...no telling who could have heard it and pitched it. We just wanna get to the bottom of it peacefully because we do have rights! We may not be @nickiminaj or @beyonce but we are with God on our side and there is nothing he can't do. I'm not afraid to go for mine. My beef isn't with them directly, it's with whoever did this. They don't even have to know us for this to happen. Those that know and have met us know we grind hard for ours and we know a lot of industry ppl. So if y'all wanna see @TheRealGlam‬ get what we feel we deserve, then show support or if you witnessed it being our song first. Celebs are ppl too. Yea they get what they want because they have money and high standard. But there is only 1 GOD. He is about to exalt US and show the world how big HE is. I speak it in Jesus name. The battle is not ours! ‪#‎thecomeupisreal‬ #feelingmyself #therealglam #grindlikeamillionaire #majorwithoutmajors

a mess 

GET YOUR PROMO :party:

are the songs similar? what do u think

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ray of Light

Wow! Beyoncé has quite the history now!

My mother always says, when the river makes noise it's because it's carrying rocks!

Girl Under You

amm yes she writes her own lyrics( nicki) 

I think beyoncé wrote her parts too tho

xoxo cupcakke

Well, it does sound a bit similar but the question is does the this person have a copyright cause if she doesn't she's just gonna get slammed in court

The instrumentals do sound similar as well. It sounds like one part of that other girl's version is on the Nicki Bey version as that pronounced wavey sound

Girl Under You

Rihanna-shade-gif.gif

"Onika Maraj, Beyoncé Knowles, Solana Rowe & Chauncey Hollis"

Okay maybe she didn't write all of it herself but she wrote something (At least I hope so)

RAMROD

Who are these coat tail riders? :laughga:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

VOLANTIS

I think beyoncé wrote her parts too tho

tumblr_lmqoi1AAUo1qdsn4jo1_500.gif

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Archived