💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

PHOTOS: Nicki Minaj's erotic calendar shoot (NSFW)

Yanko

Featured Posts

Gianni Versace

Displaying her talents i see, what an artist..

There is a big difference and I think you know it. Gaga would like never do this kind of thing BUT I'm not judging Nicki for doing this, it's her thing and I respect her because she has build herself in todays music industry..

Just don't compare her "nakedness" to Gaga's please  :thetea:

A bunch of hypocritical ass stans

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XD-azKaB84

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

her ass looks so scary in the 4th pic :air:

My name is yours! What's Probglum?

GagaMyBlood95

I'm sorry but is this a calendar full of photoshoped pictures with Gaga in chains and licking a lolipop like a cock?

Reporting you tbh, no one should call others "hypocritical ass" on here..

Gianni Versace

I'm sorry but is this a calendar full of photoshoped pictures with Gaga in chains and licking a lolipop like a cock?

no but its literally gaga fornicating with pastry

you are an infant

Willy Wonka

not you going after "hypocritical ass" and having no comment on other posts saying she looks like a prostitute

and honestly? you're trying to differentiate based on the type of media? she's grinding on a baked good and you're trying to argue that gaga's display of s-xuality is different and inherently better than nicki's? 

ironic that you're going after the phrase "hypocritical ass stans"  :giggle:

Gianni Versace

not you going after "hypocritical ass" and having no comment on other posts saying she looks like a prostitute

and honestly? you're trying to differentiate based on the type of media? she's grinding on a baked good and you're trying to argue that gaga's display of s-xuality is different and inherently better than nicki's? 

THE TEA. AB fans are the best. :air:

And not to mention the fact that if Gaga had such a large butt and large breasts like Nicki, then she wouldn't be able to get away with half the nudity that she does and it wouldn't be displayed as "art". This is what Nick was talking about with Anaconda, voluptuous women have to be more conservative according to the media. 

Willy Wonka

THE TEA. AB fans are the best. :air:

And not to mention the fact that if Gaga had such a large butt and large breasts like Nicki, then she wouldn't be able to get away with half the nudity that she does and it wouldn't be displayed as "art". This is what Nick was talking about with Anaconda, voluptuous women have to be more conservative according to the media. 

artistic nudity is reserved only for thin, white people. look at the responses to "wrecking ball" vs "anaconda".

Gianni Versace

artistic nudity is reserved only for thin, white people. look at the responses to "wrecking ball" vs "anaconda".

amen. :applause:

GagaMyBlood95

What other posts? I have my opinion like you have yours you know? And if you really like what Nicki is doing and THINK that this is the same what Gaga is doing, then fine by you my friend, who am I to question you..

But don't try to convince me in believing the same because I won't, not because I'm a monster but because I actually see the difference lol  But whatever, I still respect Nicki for what she does tbh.

This song/video was a joke, Gaga was making a spoof of the video hoes. It is ridiculous and vulgar on purpose.

Archived