Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

PHOTOS: Nicki Minaj's erotic calendar shoot (NSFW)

Yanko

Featured Posts

And you're a massive b---h. 

u have no arguments to back up ur statement and u insult him directly, reported 

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NewYorkCity

btw, some of you who think you are sooo mature and so in another level, should start to change your mind a bit about the way you defend someone.

To defend nicki you don't need to bring Gaga, you look stupid.

If I think this is trashy, it is because I think THIS is trashy. Don't quote me with a pic of Gaga doing something trashy, because yes, she has done trashy things. but:

1. is Gaga the point of this thread?

2. does Gaga's trashy things make this look less trashy or something?

btw, some of you who think you are sooo mature and so in another level, should start to change your mind a bit about the way you defend someone.

To defend nicki you don't need to bring Gaga, you look stupid.

If I think this is trashy, it is because I think THIS is trashy. Don't quote me with a pic of Gaga doing something trashy, because yes, she has done trashy things. but:

1. is Gaga the point of this thread?

2. does Gaga's trashy things make this look less trashy or something?

#1 the quote button is a free feature on GGD

#2 I was making a point that people think Gaga is so artistic when she shows her body off but when other artists do it the same people think they're trashy

#3 you're allowed to think this is trashy, that's fine. I'll let you deal with your internalised s-xism on your own - we all have issues we need to deal with!

NewYorkCity

#1 the quote button is a free feature on GGD

#2 I was making a point that people think Gaga is so artistic when she shows her body off but when other artists do it the same people think they're trashy

#3 you're allowed to think this is trashy, that's fine. I'll let you deal with your internalised s-xism on your own - we all have issues we need to deal with!

1: I didn't say anything about quoting someone

2: I think Gaga is artistic, but I also think that some of her shoots are trashy. Still, it has nothing to do with this being trashy

3: Sexism? LOL. There's a lot of ways to make a shoot naked, and this one is trashy, you can be naked and make it look better than this. If you think than pics that could be the ones used by truck drivers on their truck are art... then fine. Madonna released a book called SEX which was much more explicit than these pics, but those have way more quality than this, so go with your s-xist coment to some other place. I'll let you with your demagogic attacks, if you don't have anything better to say. Just keep proving my point.

Archived