• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Vernier

mte :madge: like girl shut up :madge:

gaga teas :madge:

If she's ruined her chances next year with TPP because of this, bye :madge:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

except adele makes a watered down white skinned version of soul music and WINS the grammy at the end of the night. thats the problem. 

It's not like blacks today are making better soul than her or Amy Winehouse.

My take is that whites had HUGE respect for black music by the 70's and 80's (see Stevie Wonder and MJ winning), but never really embraced rap the same way. As a result blacks are making less music now that appeal to the mainstream, especially the older mainstream. And now hip-hop is getting stale commercially.

aaronyoji

It's not like blacks today are making better soul than her or Amy Winehouse.

My take is that whites had HUGE respect for black music by the 70's and 80's (see Stevie Wonder and MJ winning), but never really embraced rap the same way. As a result blacks are making less music now that appeal to the mainstream, especially the older mainstream. And now hip-hop is getting stale commercially.

well if youre suggesting that popular hip hop is not offering up to par music to win for grammys, then i do agree, hence my first post on how lil wayne "surprisingly" lost to robert plant, its like no ****! 

Rolodex of Hate

maybe because daddy knowles is on the grammy committee 

Expose ha

We have no legal choice but to stan

Unapologetic

Nicki is so much better and way more talented that Iggy.

Iggy can't even rap live for the god's sake! 

Nicki has more talent in her left thumb than Iggy as a whole.

Songs like Moment For Life, Fly,  Starhips, Super Bass, Pill And Potions or Monster received critical acclaim and went down well with critics.

Nicki has two numer one albums that have gone platinum, the "Pinkprint" is algo coming for that numer one on Billboard 200.

She has already had 55 Billboard 100 entries and Iggy will never come close to Nicki.

Iggy can get hot for one summer

Yet the queen Nicki will still reign and stay unbothered.

Willy Wonka

I have to say I love that Iggy's presence is bringing up all of these necessary race discussions that had to happen at some point.

I have to say I love that Iggy's presence is bringing up all of these necessary race discussions that had to happen at some point.

iggys impact 

Archived