💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Nicki Minaj shares "Why Grammys are as white as you think" article

Yanko

Featured Posts

really? i always get that mixed up i'm the worst  :fat:  :rip:  :flop: i'm sorry that i'm stupid

You're not stupid, skin colour is classed the same way as pigment, like paints. Not light. :sharon:

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gianni Versace

Lauryn was born in the 70's. Well after segregation, let along slavery. To prosperous parents, in a world with affirmative action and political correctness.

Maybe if her society wasn't so ready to indulge victim crap, she'd have a better outlook and make more of her talent. That's the tragedy - she had it all in the late 90's, the powers that be in music were celebrating her. But her own attitude (and possible mental health issues) was her undoing. 

you said "It's more like "my grandparents were harmed by group X," now I bear ill will for group X who may not even be descendants of the murderer." As if racism and white supremacy still doesn't exist.

Just because some white people don't perpetuate racism and white supremacy, it doesn't mean white privilege doesn't still exist. People of color have EVERY RIGHT to still hold vendettas against white people. 

you said "It's more like "my grandparents were harmed by group X," now I bear ill will for group X who may not even be descendants of the murderer." As if racism and white supremacy still doesn't exist.

Just because some white people don't perpetuate racism and white supremacy, it doesn't mean white privilege doesn't still exist. People of color have EVERY RIGHT to still hold vendettas against white people. 

Don't be surprised then when racism never ends. There are a few self-hating whites who will accept the right of blacks to "hold vendettas" for the past. But mostly it will cause new generations to be "reactively racist."

People of color have EVERY RIGHT to still hold vendettas against white people.

:awkney:

"I am the world's greatest person that does not want to let people into the country."—US President Donald J. Trump

Archived