VIDEO: Iggy Azalea flips off her fans at The Garden in NYC

Willy Wonka

Featured Posts

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jesse Pinkman

calm yo tits and don't be hypocritical Q9kLcW0.gifpg8OgNK.gif

Try not to be rude and dont insult others. Okay hun?

Q9kLcW0.gif

It's science, bitch

Gaga Ate My Ass

are u suggesting that iggy fans are "*******s" ?

That makes no sense but anyway its ironic that azealia fans make threads about iggy being rude when azealia does wayyyy worse and lol at the azealia fans saying azealia has nothing to do with this even though they bring up iggy in azealia threads all the time :rip:

Willy Wonka

That makes no sense but anyway its ironic that azealia fans make threads about iggy being rude when azealia does wayyyy worse and lol at the azealia fans saying azealia has nothing to do with this even though they bring up iggy in azealia threads all the time :rip:

This thread doesn't have to do with Azealia. Stop.

listen up

this thread is not aout azealia it is about iggy

stop deluding the damn thread 

it doesnt matter who made the damn thread 

I'm so over these annoying b---hes Iggy and azealia tbh

but I'm still in love with this gif

iggy-azalea-black-widow-sword.gif

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

inuborg

what the **** are you talking about?

just to see "hmm what if i actually do spend a ridiculous amount of time on her" i decided to go through my recent content.

i've had two statuses about iggy in the past three weeks. one was neutral and literally a question, the other was about a thread related to her.

in my past fifty posts, i've posted about her twice, in addition to this thread. both were positive posts.

so get the **** out of here with your lame ass wrong generalizations trying to stir **** up

Drag it Will
I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

inuborg

don't get me started on azealia bankruptcy...

This has nothing to do with Azealia (has millions more than you in her) Banks so run along
I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

ON ****ING TOPIC: she should have been more humble and said something like this: "im sorry guys i have to hurry xo" instead she gives them a middle finger for deserved boos 

****ing rude 

giphy.gif

Archived