💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Iggy Azalea flips off her fans at The Garden in NYC

Willy Wonka

Featured Posts

Willy Wonka

So how does me finding the issue of people not working make me racist? I'm not racist, I know I'm not racist. I understand that maybe the way I worded what I originally said was a little aggressive and rudely said, but it wasn't in anyway racist. yes I do find it a bigger issue that

people rather spends weeks protesting instead of working. The hard workers money goes to those lazy people, it's not fair that lazy people get to live off of the people that work hard. Now if the people who are employed, that take care of themselves without government support want to go protest, go right ahead.

You are more upset that people aren't following the strict capitalist structure than the systematic racism of the American legal institutions. Like the lives of several Black men unnecessarily murdered are nothing to protest about. Not as big of an issue as not working. At best, you're apathetic, indifferent to systematic racism, and blindly capitalistic. At best. I'm not going to get into at worst, because you're not worth the warning points.

Furthermore, you said that you never said that this wasn't an important issue?

Yeah over important issues. The cop was found not guilty, the case can't be brought back up in court so rioting and acting like maniacs at this point is pointless. Move on, go work

Yeah, it makes you racist that you care more about the institution of capitalism than the systematic racism that has resulted in the unnecessary deaths of numerous black men. Like ****, talk about privilege. These people are protesting because they're afraid that cops will get trigger happy because the color of their skin and because the police have violated basic human rights, and you're upset they're not working. Get some perspective, man. People are protesting because of racism and you're basically telling them to shut up and get back to work. How does that not make you racist? What you're saying is that 1. only employed people should have voices 2. black people should ignore racism 3. that racism isn't worth disrupting the capitalist system. That's racist. It's privileged too. This is the disease of capitalism though. Money is worth more than justice, equality, or liberty. It's disgusting. So yeah.

Not to mention the fact that the "hard workers money" also goes to enforce this institutional and systemic racism, a point you've never mentioned. You're more upset about them receiving welfare while protesting illegal actions by the police force than you are by the police force being financed by taxes and committing illegal actions.

That's racist.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Furthermore, you said that you never said that this wasn't an important issue?

Yeah, it makes you racist that you care more about the institution of capitalism than the systematic racism that has resulted in the unnecessary deaths of numerous black men. Like ****, talk about privilege. These people are protesting because they're afraid that cops will get trigger happy because the color of their skin and because the police have violated basic human rights, and you're upset they're not working. Get some perspective, man. People are protesting because of racism and you're basically telling them to shut up and get back to work. How does that not make you racist? What you're saying is that 1. only employed people should have voices 2. black people should ignore racism 3. that racism isn't worth disrupting the capitalist system. That's racist. It's privileged too. This is the disease of capitalism though. Money is worth more than justice, equality, or liberty. It's disgusting. So yeah.

Not to mention the fact that the "hard workers money" also goes to enforce this institutional and systemic racism, a point you've never mentioned. You're more upset about them receiving welfare while protesting illegal actions by the police force than you are by the police force being financed by taxes and committing illegal actions.

That's racist.

It's still not racist. What a joke :lmao: I'm done defending myself, because you guys seem to think every ****ing thing is racist. If you care that much go join them and protest!

SissyFromSpace

Here are all of the threads I've ever made. I just looked it up. How many have to do with Iggy? You tell me. I even made it easier and bolded all the ones that have to do with Iggy.

you said you were googling something to 'defend' iggy somewhere...i just know thats a lie. bye.

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Willy Wonka

you said you were googling something to 'defend' iggy somewhere...i just know thats a lie. bye.

I was hahaha. On an Azealia video on Youtube, someone said Iggy only got her record deal because she was a homewrecker and slept with the guy who signed her. And I was like, "bull****. did someone else sign her before TI? because i know he and Tiny are fine." so I was going to see if like Azealia, she had been signed somewhere and dropped, then resigned with a different label. So I googled her to go to her wikipedia page. And no, she's only been signed with TI and clearly no home was wrecked.  :shrug:

I was hahaha. On an Azealia video on Youtube, someone said Iggy only got her record deal because she was a homewrecker and slept with the guy who signed her. And I was like, "bull****. did someone else sign her before TI? because i know he and Tiny are fine." so I was going to see if like Azealia, she had been signed somewhere and dropped, then resigned with a different label. So I googled her to go to her wikipedia page. And no, she's only been signed with TI and clearly no home was wrecked.  :shrug:

How did she get to TI though  :hor:  :yes:

I love her music. Her attitude is starting to piss me off. I feel like she doesn't want fans, or to stay around.

All this "I don't care"/"I don't need to do ****" talk coming out of her is just not right. She just doesn't have a reason to be this arrogant.

No love for the fans, no tour, yep, I see her fading anytime soon. Too bad. I kinda liked the chick. :shrug:

How did she get to TI though :hor::yes:

I love her music. Her attitude is starting to piss me off. I feel like she doesn't want fans, or to stay around.

All this "I don't care"/"I don't need to do ****" talk coming out of her is just not right. She just doesn't have a reason to be this arrogant.

No love for the fans, no tour, yep, I see her fading anytime soon. Too bad. I kinda liked the chick. :shrug:

TI liked her music, that's how she got to him and he's married. She loves her fans though. And what do you mean no tour? She toured all of 2014 practically and she's announcing her 2015 tour tomorrow.

Cody Draco

I guess Igloo gave them the cold shoulder  :giggle:

The best post in this thread. :lmao:

Iggy flipping off her fans was uncalled for, but I'm not surprised. Don't y'all remember the grocery store incident? :clausney:

SweetEscape

That was rude, but I guess she wasn't in the mood for signing things/taking photos and the people booing her pissed her off  :shrug:

Archived