band

HIM Memoriam 1991-2017 / Ville Valo

lego

Fav HIM albums  

28 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite HIM album?

• Greatest Love Songs Vol. 666 (1997)
    • Razorblade Romance (1999)
    • Deep Shadows and Brilliant Highlights (2001)
    • Love Metal (2003)
    • Dark Light (2005)
    • Venus Doom (2007)
    • Screamworks: Love in Theory and Practice (2010)
    • Tears On Tape (2013)

Featured Posts

Yes. I didn't want to be the one to post the tabloids lol :wub:. Since Ville Valo loves his mystery and privacy.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, YourSweet666 said:

Aaaaa having a meltdown rn😩😩😩😭😭😭

Oh no!!! :( Did not see this coming at all, they usually always play! I guess they are indeed busy, and only want to give out the best...

11 minutes ago, PennyroyalTea said:

Oh no!!! :( Did not see this coming at all, they usually always play! I guess they are indeed busy, and only want to give out the best...

I don't understand "they thought they could manage both tasks", they intentionally made biggest gap between albums now 4 years and they used to play always, every year (only 2011 break) with or without new songs, these excuses are so weird:cryga::madge::saladga: sorry I'm ranting.

FreePalestine

• 2 weeks later...
poison girl

I kinda expected that there will be no Helldone this year. I just have a feeling that they have totally neglected the band lately, so that wasn't a big surprise to me. But still sucks bad. Especially for those who were planing to go. Like they are tired of everything, so they think the fans are too. Ville seems the happiest he have ever been and now I see why. He is in love. Big time. Gf is cute, but looks really young. I am so happy for him, he is finally and properly loved. :wub:

Anyway...Two weeks ago I met guys (and girl) from Nightwish before their show, talked to them, took pictures, walked through the backstage, had an early entry to the venue, fuc*ing unbelievable experience. The next day I was hanging with some Finns in their hotel and one of the guys is called Ville. :D I was making him say his name over and over again, he thought I was crazy. lol The other one looks like Ville so much, we were all staring at him. Such a beautiful guy. Even my boyfriend said that he'd do him. lol

It is the night of the witch tonight and the vengeance is hers for as long as she stands by Him ♡

Archived