band

HIM Memoriam 1991-2017 / Ville Valo

lego

Fav HIM albums  

28 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite HIM album?

• Greatest Love Songs Vol. 666 (1997)
    • Razorblade Romance (1999)
    • Deep Shadows and Brilliant Highlights (2001)
    • Love Metal (2003)
    • Dark Light (2005)
    • Venus Doom (2007)
    • Screamworks: Love in Theory and Practice (2010)
    • Tears On Tape (2013)

Featured Posts

3 hours ago, Sister said:

So funny! Did you make that?! It's perfect! I have watched performance videos with Elvis messing around, on youtube. Good to see that Ville enjoys youtube as well. :ladyhaha::applause:I bet the Russian Girls were dying of laughter watching Ville there. ^ :giggle:

Is the setlist the same from this show?!! I haven't seen it posted or mentioned anywhere.

I did! 

It’s funny and we’re searching VV videos on YouTube. :ladyhaha:

The setlist is the same, encore was WLADE (maybe only 1st night?) and Rebel Yell (when he took off his jacket). :green: 

I heard there was some Elvis impersonation again tonight, I just have to find it. 

FreePalestine

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From a member at The Sacrament forum for HIM fans worldwide :

His Infernal Majesty (1991-2017), HIM - Resurrection live for the last time @ Farewell Tour 2017 - Bang and Whimper Tour

Resurrection is in my opinion the greatest song on earth, not just the best HIM song, but best song EVER in general thanks everyone who recorded and shared the videos on the youtube - in case you recorded and watching this and reading this - i am searching for original videos of Resurrection from the Farewell Tour for BETTER glitch free multicam memory video! This was compiled from ripped youtube videos. Thanks everyone for watching and liking Thanks HIM for 16 years i have been a die hard fan while you were active - i will be a fan until i die! HIM forever!

HIM - Resurrection live @ Farewell tour multicam 2017 - Tuska, Madrid, Porto

Ville Valo - vocals

Burton - keyboards

Linde - Guitar

Mige - Bass

Kosmo - Drums

fan made multicam video compilation [email protected]

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

He used some of my footage too, I forgot to answer to his mail again. :rip: 

Nice job! 

@poison girl did you see in that group

”Hi, i am seling 2 tickets for the concert in Poland,  Warsaw on 29.11.2017, they are E tickets, thanks!”

is Warsaw one of the options for you? 

FreePalestine

poison girl

@lego Thank you so much, but only Prague is my option. 

Want this chair. This is the guy that works with Ghost. My two favorite bands have a couple of mutual friends. <3

It is the night of the witch tonight and the vengeance is hers for as long as she stands by Him ♡

poison girl

@legoWooow these WLADE clips from Moscow are perfect. His voice is crushing me like no other. I started to cry. Oh damn... I'd probably be a complete mess at a concert, maybe it's better this way.!?

That first album is so melancholic to me, every song is perfection. 

It is the night of the witch tonight and the vengeance is hers for as long as she stands by Him ♡

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here come the last homeland dates on the farewell tour :giveup::hor::noparty: so sad to be coming to closure.

But, we know that the band have been using this song as their intro throughout all of the dates and Ville has referenced many classics himself lately :

I was wrongly certain that this song is featured in the cult horror film Christine by John Carpenter, but seems I am wrong, BUT as I was searching for reference, I came up with this gem, though it is only a super meaningful connection to myself. lol. :giggle::firega::staymad::stalkga::icega:

This song is featured in less film moments than you'd expect, BUT it IS featured in the ANDY WARHOL Edie Sedgwick movie,

" Poor Little Rich Girl". :awesome::flutter:

Part 2 of the original film:

Poor Little Rich Girl (Documentary) (performer: "Bye Bye Love", "('Til) I Kissed You", "Wake Up Little Susie", "Crying In The Rain", "Walk Right Back", "Cathy's Clown", "Bird Dog", "All I Have To Do Is Dream", "Devoted To You", "Lucille")

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0209246/?ref_=_79

A young, jobless woman stays in bed, reads, talks on the phone, smokes cigarettes, makes fresh coffee, and tries on some clothes from a large wardrobe.

Director:

Andy Warhol

Writer:

Ronald Tavel (as Ronnie Tavel)

Star:

Edie Sedgwick :tea::applause::flutter::heart:

Edie Sedgwick is my Most Favorite Person Ever*

But regardless, the song can be a dual meaning as a goodbye to us HIM fans and as a goodbye to Ville's girlfriend as he embarks on his last tour with his longstanding famous rock band HIM. Mr. Rrrrromantic would have a dedication to his current flame in his Love Metal Art, it makes sense to have a secret message both to her and his fans.

Oh well, this post is a good mess and not what I had intended to write here. lol.

Love You All HIM fans~

x

Have A FABULOUS Weekend All Of You!!!!!

I am still not convinced that Bye Bye Love is not featured in the horror movie Christine. I am going to watch it this weekend, just to check it for myself. A freaking scene comes to mind, but I also feel like I had this thought come to mind before and have been wrong, deja vu.

And HIM likes to use horror references so often. :nails::toofunny:

jussi69officialWith a heavy heart i’m sharing the stage with a band i love so much in few hours for the last time ever...but HIM music and their legacy will stay with us forever. #heartagram #heartagramforever #him #villevalo #jussi69 #joyandsorrow

and @lego got some awesome shots from this show:giveup:

What are we going to do when the show is over~

four shows left :confused::triggered:

• 2 weeks later...
Sister

This thread :wub:

This song has a new placement inside my head, it reminds me of Twin Peaks, all seasons including The Return.

It's just too good :tea:

:sara:

latest?cb=20100911040619

Changed the thread title... :rip: HIM 

:(

Looking forward Ville’s solo album and the rest of the guys’ projects... 

:giveup:

FreePalestine

Nirvana

Extremely sad but I couldn't go to the show... I got sick just a day earlier, still not over it... another dream of mine crushed... 

But now life is (from other reasons) really difficult, finding it hard to cope... But as always HIM is helping me with their music :heart: 

On 1/19/2018 at 11:43 PM, Nirvana said:

Extremely sad but I couldn't go to the show... I got sick just a day earlier, still not over it... another dream of mine crushed... 

But now life is (from other reasons) really difficult, finding it hard to cope... But as always HIM is helping me with their music :heart: 

Oh damn, I was wondering how your show went, but you couldn’t go...😭 I’m so sorry, I can imagine how that felt. :giveup: 

If you need anyone to talk to, dm me on Twitter or FB. 💗

FreePalestine

Archived