band

HIM Memoriam 1991-2017 / Ville Valo

lego

Fav HIM albums  

28 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite HIM album?

• Greatest Love Songs Vol. 666 (1997)
    • Razorblade Romance (1999)
    • Deep Shadows and Brilliant Highlights (2001)
    • Love Metal (2003)
    • Dark Light (2005)
    • Venus Doom (2007)
    • Screamworks: Love in Theory and Practice (2010)
    • Tears On Tape (2013)

Featured Posts

Nirvana

Already within an hour! So exciting! :giveup::icega:

SO so happy for You Sister to be able to see HIM finally! Great that they added dates that fit your schedule! :heart:

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sister

@Nirvana:hug: Thank You x

Setlists lol

Songs aren't confirmed yet but... it's looking Awesome already. :giveup: 

Hopefully videos will be going around by tomorrow.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Nirvana

Setlist looks solid, songs from all albums. :giveup: I only saw Resurrection video, sounded and looked so great, hope we will get more!

Sister

Here are a few videos, so great! They sound so good, so on. :rockstar:

:wub:

There are more on this users channel.

Sister

Care of @lego Check out this user channel. Her videos are grand!

:wub::rockstar:

• 2 weeks later...
Sister

A lot of great information and good news has been updated throughout social media sources, all care of @lego, who also had the awesome privilege of attending the widely celebrated Tuska Festival's 20th Anniversary show that HIM headlined. All media below has been gathered and shared care of :Lego :wub:

Published on Jul 2, 2017

VILLE VALO NAURESKELLEN HIMIN LOPETTAMISPÄÄTÖKSESTÄ: ”SIT KUN SOOLOURA MENEE VITURALLEEN, ALAN SOITTELEE JÄTKIEN PERÄÄN”

HIM ilmoitti maaliskuussa lopettavansa 26-vuotisen uransa. Kesäkuussa startannut jäähyväiskiertue kattaa 14 maata ja yhteensä 35 keikkaa. HIM saapui 20 vuotta täyttävän Tuska Open Air Metal Festivalin lauantain pääesiintyjäksi ensimmäistä kertaa festarin historian aikana, ja samalla Tuska-keikka tulee olemaan yhtyeen ensimmäinen ulkoilmakonsertti Helsingissä koskaan. Keulahahmo Ville Valo kertoi Radio Rockin Laura Vähähyypän haastattelussa, kuinka lopettamispäätös tehtiin sulassa sovussa bändin jäsenten kesken, mutta päätös ei silti ollut helppo. Valo ei näe aivan mahdottomana sitä, että bändi nousisi vielä joskus yhdessä lavalle. Haastattelun lomassa muusikko tuli paljastaneeksi myös mahdollisen statuspanonsa, joka oli vähintäänkin mielenkiintoinen valinta!

Thanks to Ruutu, RadioRock and Laura Vähähyyppä

Pinned by Vampire Heart69

Heini Koutonen2 days ago

A short translastion: the first question is quite confusing, who would you **** just because of their status? Ville gets a bit mixed up and his answer is our ex-president Martti Ahtisaari haha :D Are you feeling sad because you know it will end? No, I would be more sad if I knew it's NOT gonna end. And on the final tour every show is like a celebration of the past quarter of a century. Was the decision hard to make? Yes of course. We started trying out some new stuff, but it just didn't work out. It has happened before, but now it felt like we don't have anything new to give. It was fun to play the old stuff and everyone got along really well, but there was no spark. Is it possible that HIM will return someday? Yes of course it's possible, because we don't have any messy drama between us. But not for a while, maybe if I **** up my solo career I start calling the guys again.

And another new and informed long form interview translated by @lego

Farewell HIM

One chapter of Finnish rock music history is closing, when big Finnish rock band HIM quits after their farewell tour by the end of this year.

Band's singer, songwriter and leader was always Ville Valo. Man who sold 20 million records sits at the table, drinking coffee.

One of the two real Finnish rockstars looks well. The other one is Andy McCoy.

Although the June in Helsinki is cold and rainy,
Valo has been going to band rehearsals.

It's time to ask two questions: Why is HIM quitting and what is Ville planning to do next? There were strange signs in the air, in the past year. HIM's three other members had small tour in the United States with the guitar player's side band project.
Ville Valo sang Finnish folk songs.

What happened?

"We just went to the rehearsal place after long break, started playing and no one was really enthusiastic." Valo answers about quitting and laughs.

Tense laughter doesn't really sound like his typical boyish laughter.

One year ago things were different. Valo was working on lyrics and melodies for the next HIM album. Last fall band gathered together after a break and started to work on the songs. When the New Year came, they had to admit the failure.

"I speculated with Mige that HIM came to the end of the road. There's no necessarily anything new to give. We have (old) songs and it's good feeling to play, but no matter how much you try to push that small finger, the devil doesn't catch it (?) 💀

Other than this, we won't get more reasons for quitting from Valo.

Ville Valo lived with HIM for 25 years.

"Over half of my life" , he said.

Valo did HIM's first demos with bassist Mikko "Mige" Paananen in 1992.

Guitarist Mikko "Linde" Lindström joined soon after.

They still had side roles. Ville created lyrics and composed songs, usually on his acoustic guitar. That's where Anglo-American hard rock and Finnish folk melancholy united. Ville Valo created a band in gothic romantic style, uniting love and death.

He's known to be band's leader and not very easy one either. It's understandable. He knows what he wants.

Already before turning 20, besides being amazingly talented, Valo was very determined.

"Determination sounds like business college language, I prefer the term passion, it sounds more poetic." Valo says.

In the 90s Valo lived poorly, in his own words "on rice, cigarettes and French bread".

"Other guys had jobs in the beginning. I did mainly band stuff from very young age, my dad sponsored me. When you have that determination, it doesn't matter what you eat.

Over the years being interviewed Valo learned that sometimes it's more important that the answers sound good.

Valo admits he was more humorless(tosikko) when he was younger. He compares himself to a friend Stefan Lindfors.

"We're both humorless people. We can have great sense of humor about others, but as soon as someone starts commenting about us, we're like, no goddammit, we don't talk line that do we?! When I stopped being "tosikko", I started making shitty songs", he says and laughs in his known boyish style.

1999 hit Join Me raised HIM to top of the German charts and the world.

22 year old Valo didn't travel abroad yet.

"There were really red carpets, Porches and parties, which looked like something from Miami Vice. And free beer. We didn't know any limits."

Valo says he remembers only glimpses of that time.

Same type of flurry/madhouse has repeated in the United States five years later. Album Dark Light sold gold in the US. No other Finnish artist was able to achieve the same.

"There were great opportunities, we could see world premieres, it was must to go. Even if you didn't go two weeks to shower, or brushed teeth, you didn't remember your name and you phone battery died"

It was easy to recover in bars.

Venus Doom followed, HIM's all time heaviest album. Musically and psychologically.

"I was messed up the most, not just from the intoxicants."

Finishing the album brought Valo to a personal breaking point.
"I call it meltdown. Or nervous breakdown I guess."

Valo checked in to famous celebrity rehab center in Malibu, called Promise.

"It was 50 grand thrown in the most beautiful well."

Sober and even more strict band leader came out of the clinic. Screamworks: Love in Theory and Practice was the first time, Valo did an album completely sober.

"I had to show to everyone what I'm able to do. We had rehearsals for seven hours in some two parts. It was really manic."

Valo says he has now "ambivalent" relationship with alcohol. "I am pretty much on & off type of guy in regards to everything. I'm bad at drinking one glass in evening. I'd rather go out or then stay without/not drink at all."

On-off relationship in life is evident in everything Valo and HIM produced.

Musically, HIM's eight albums draw a clear pattern. Zigzag.

At the same time, each album is fully HIM, which is always going to opposite direction from previous one. HIM's last album was 2013 published Tears On Tape.

It's also first HIM album which didn't bring anything new to this zigzag pattern, unlike the others. Could we say with hindsight, that already then we heard certain tiredness?

Valo's answer is surprising. He doesn't know how to judge/estimate, because he's too close to it. Even the album came out four years ago.
The absence of distance (from the album), is because he is still in the middle of the cycle. Valo built his life for 20 years in a cycle, where the writing, composing, studio, photoshoots, tours, promotion are all rotating and again writing and composing....

New stage is suppose to start, so you can let go of the old.

"Have to create new album, to empty the hard disk space."

Valo seems honestly perplexed about this "in between" situation.
It's difficult situation, but at the same time liberating.

"This is the first time in my career when I don't think about next HIM album, but in a way it's just here after these gigs. (?) I have very liberating feeling. If it's only one person, who creates the songs, he lives all the time for tomorrow. Doing two things at the same time, certain presence is impossible."

It's time for another question. What will Ville Valo do next?

It's been guessed.

Valo recorded Abba's hit Knowing Me Knowing You and song called Olet Mun Kaikuluotain. They inevitably brought to mind Valo's performance with the Agents years ago. So obvious choice would be...

"Ai Elämä vain or Finnish folk music?" he interrupts snugly and obviously refers to "Vain Elämä" Finnish tv program.

You can hear rare straightforward self-worth in the voice of usually very polite Valo.

"You have to remember, 90% of the records which I have done, was sold outside of these borders. If they were to sell at least 1 percent, I still wouldn't have to do anything in Finland."

So no to Finnish folk music. Maybe something else.

When HIM is done with their New Years concert, in first moments of 2018, Valo will not rest.

"Immediately in the beginning of the year I'm starting to work on new music. Approximately I already have songs for an album, which are not exactly ready. Because we're not continuing with Himpulat (HIM members), I want to work on them one way or the other."

So Valo is using the songs which were suppose to be on HIM's next album. The songs are acoustic demos. Valo has thoughts about how the songs should sound like.

"I believe, it will be loud/heavy. Loud and distorted, but not necessarily very metal. Indie. Not that kind of, when rock singer does solo album, it's some folk ****."

Valo mentions examples of loud music of the indie legends like Dinosaur Jr. and Neil Young. "Feedback and crunchy and distorted guitars. Loud rumbling, a wonderful heedless way." (?)

Valo is still mysterious about this solo album.

"Did I say it's a solo album?"

Yes he did. Or isn't it solo? Is Valo creating new band?

"Well, band and band." Valo says with loud voice and laughs. (?)

He mentions Leevi and The Leavings (Finnish band from 70s). It was a band, but lead fully by Gösta Sundqvist (singer/composer/songwriter).
Valo doesn't want to work with others on these demos anymore.

"I would like to make a straightforward version of my own songs. To play everything by myself to a certain point and ask for help if I need it. If there's tour, then we'll see with who. I know a lot of musicians."

So Valo wants to have more perfect artistic responsibility and power over his own work.

HIM earned a lot of money during their career. It's been split between band members and business partners, but the majority went to Ville Valo, who composed band's music.

Valo could live from his Heartagram firm and other sources for a long time.

"Of course, that's why I've been working. It's good, I even have some savings. If I get lazy and I take minimum, I could still live for years with that amount. But I don't want minimum, it's not anymore my lifestyle. I mean, to eat rice."

HIM albums in Ville's words

Greatest Lovesongs Vol. 666 (1997)

First time adorable exploration of a virgin. You're ashamed of it for few years and then you understand it's good sides. They come a lot from not knowing what to do. There's something in the song When Love And Death Embrace, which I was rarely touched by, after that.

Razorblade Romance (1999)

Our success. With this album we created golden cage for ourselves. Incredibly great thing, where you're the prisoner.

Deep Shadows And Brilliant Highlights (2001)

Fragmented, unnatural record.
We recovered from previous album's cannon shot, the return to the Earth was a horrible mess. (?)
Album had more cooks in the kitchen, than law allowed, so the result was confusing/messy.

Love Metal (2003)
Our best album, with which we found our band's sound and I found myself. Band's manifesto, what we're all about.

Dark Light (2005)
Pretty experimental album for us. We brought Finnish melancholy to the middle of sunny city of Angels and tried to forcefully marry them. Good combination of those.

Venus Doom (2007)
Our tribute to artists, because of which, we formed the band. Type O Negative, Anathema, My Dying Bride, Cathedral, Paradise Lost. Personal look at the limits through eyes of Melleri(Arto) and (Timo K.) Mukka (Finnish poets). Searching for core of Slavic melancholy.

Screamworks: Love In Theory And Practice (2010)
I had to show everything I was capable of doing. Maybe the most "mine"egotistical(?) album, but the influences came through. Maybe in the mixing there was too much American rock.

Tears On Tape (2013)
Crossbreed of Poet's boy and bodybuilder. This is probably where my alter ego Rambo Rimbaud started. We were consciously testing limits, how stupid and how beautiful longing can be.

:giveup::wub::air: So utterly exciting :excited2:

Sister

Another show interview:

From Lego's Instagram, posts from the live show and especially this Legendary Moment that was shared between herself and Ville : :sara:

itsalltears616Finally I found THE video 😭💖
If you can read his lips, he says "Moi" to me while I was trying to throw something on stage from the first row. I'm fangirling like 17 year old again. 😍😍😍 No, moi Ville, mitä jäbä? 😂😂😙
#bestgigever #him
#villevalo #killingloneliness
#moimoi #finnish #icon
#tuska2017 #tuskafestival

:flutter::deadbanana::saira::air:

Also follow other posts from this ^ link for more concert treats.

AND here are some live videos that she recorded! Look at this view!!!! :worship2:

And check out her channel for more, of course. Impressive night~

x

I want to say Thank You @lego for going above and beyond to always get us fellow HIM fans all of the goods that is possible! You ROCK :rockstar::heart::applause:and are most appreciated.

x

Sister

An improved translation:

Helsingin Sanomat 02.07.2017 (Translation by lego)

Farewell HIM One chapter of Finnish rock music history is about to close, when big Finnish rock band HIM quits after their farewell tour by the end of this year. Band's singer, songwriter and leader has always been Ville Valo. Man who sold 20 million records sits at the table, drinking coffee. One of the two real Finnish rockstars looks well/healthy. The other one is Andy McCoy. Even though the June in Helsinki is cold and rainy, Valo has been going to band rehearsals on his bike.

It's time to ask two questions: Why is HIM quitting and what is Ville planning to do next? There were strange signs in the air, in the past year. HIM's three other members had small tour in the United States with the guitar player's side band project. Ville Valo sang Finnish folk songs. What happened? "We just went to the rehearsal place after long break, started playing and no one was really enthusiastic." Valo answers about quitting and laughs. Tense laughter doesn't really sound like his typical boyish laughter. One year ago things were different. Valo was working on lyrics and melodies for the next HIM album. Last fall band gathered together after a break and started to work on the songs. When the New Year came, they had to admit the failure. "I speculated with Mige that HIM came to the end of the road. There's no necessarily anything new to give. We have (old) songs and it's good feeling to play, but no matter how much you try to push that small finger, the devil doesn't catch it (?) Other than this, we won't get more reasons for quitting from Valo.

Ville Valo lived with HIM for 25 years. "Over half of my life" , he said. Valo did HIM's first demos with bassist Mikko "Mige" Paananen in 1992. Guitarist Mikko "Linde" Lindström joined soon after. They still had side roles. Ville created lyrics and composed songs, usually on his acoustic guitar. That's where Anglo-American hard rock and Finnish folk melancholy united. Ville Valo created a band in gothic romantic style, uniting love and death. He's known to be band's leader and not very easy one either. It's understandable. He knows what he wants. Already before turning 20, besides being amazingly talented, Valo was very determined. "Determination sounds like business college language, I prefer the term passion, it sounds more poetic." Valo says.

In the 90s Valo lived poorly, in his own words "on rice, cigarettes and French bread". "Other guys had jobs in the beginning. I did mainly band stuff from very young age, my dad sponsored me. When you have that determination, it doesn't matter what you eat. Over the years being interviewed Valo learned that sometimes it's more important that the answers sound good. Valo admits he was more humorless (finn. "tosikko" type of person who takes jokes seriously) when he was younger. He compares himself to a friend Stefan Lindfors. "We're both that type of people. We can have great sense of humor about others, but as soon as someone starts commenting about us, we're like, no goddammit, we don't talk line that do we?! When I stopped being "tosikko", I started making shitty songs", he says and laughs in his known boyish style.

1999 hit Join Me raised HIM to top of the German charts and the world. 22 year old Valo didn't travel abroad yet. "There were really red carpets, Porches and parties, which looked like something from Miami Vice. And free beer. We didn't know any limits." Valo says he remembers only glimpses of that time. Same type of flurry/madhouse has repeated in the United States five years later. Album Dark Light sold gold in the US. No other Finnish artist was able to achieve the same. "There were great opportunities, we could see world premieres, it was must to go. Even if you didn't go two weeks to shower, or brushed teeth, you didn't remember your name and you phone battery died" It was easy to recover in bars.

Venus Doom followed, HIM's all time heaviest album. Musically and psychologically. "I was messed up the most, not just from the intoxicants." Finishing the album brought Valo to a personal breaking point. "I call it meltdown. Or nervous breakdown I guess." Valo checked in to famous celebrity rehab center in Malibu, called Promise. "It was 50 grand thrown in the most beautiful well." Sober and even more strict band leader came out of the clinic. Screamworks: Love in Theory and Practice was the first time, Valo did an album completely sober. "I had to show to everyone what I'm able to do. We had rehearsals for seven hours in some two parts. It was really manic." Valo says he has now "ambivalent" relationship with alcohol. "I am pretty much on & off type of guy in regards to everything. I'm bad at drinking one glass in evening. I'd rather go out or then stay without/not drink at all."

On-off relationship in life is evident in everything Valo and HIM produced. Musically, HIM's eight albums draw a clear pattern. Zigzag. At the same time, each album is fully HIM, which is always going to opposite direction from previous one. HIM's last album was 2013 published Tears On Tape. It's also first HIM album which didn't bring anything new to this zigzag pattern, unlike the others. Could we say with hindsight, that already then we heard certain tiredness? Valo's answer is surprising. He doesn't know how to judge/estimate, because he's too close to it. Even the album came out four years ago. The absence of distance (from the album), is because he is still in the middle of the cycle.

Valo built his life for 20 years in a cycle, where the writing, composing, studio, photoshoots, tours, promotion are all rotating and again writing and composing.... New stage is suppose to start, so you can let go of the old. "Have to create new album, to empty the hard disk space." Valo seems honestly perplexed about this "in between" situation. It's difficult situation, but at the same time liberating.

"This is the first time in my career when I don't think about next HIM album, but in a way it's just here after these gigs. (?) I have very liberating feeling. If it's only one person, who creates the songs, he lives all the time for tomorrow. Doing two things at the same time, certain presence is impossible." It's time for another question. What will Ville Valo do next? It's been guessed. Valo recorded Abba's hit Knowing Me Knowing You and song called Olet Mun Kaikuluotain. They inevitably brought to mind Valo's performance with The Agents years ago. So obvious choice would be... "Ai Elämä vain or Finnish folk music/schlager ?" he interrupts snugly and obviously refers to "Vain Elämä" Finnish tv program. You can hear rare straightforward self-worth in the voice of usually very polite Valo. "You have to remember, 90% of the records which I have done, was sold outside of these borders. If they were to sell at least 1 percent, I still wouldn't have to do anything in Finland." So no to Finnish folk music. Maybe something else.

When HIM is done with their New Years concert, in first moments of 2018, Valo will not rest. "Immediately in the beginning of the year I'm starting to work on new music. Approximately I already have songs for an album, which are not exactly ready. Because we're not continuing with Himpulat (HIM members), I want to work on them one way or the other." So Valo is using the songs which were suppose to be on HIM's next album. The songs are acoustic demos. Valo has thoughts about how the songs should sound like. "I believe, it will be loud/heavy. Loud and distorted, but not necessarily very metal. Indie. Not that kind of, when rock singer does solo album, it's some folk ****." Valo mentions examples of loud music of the indie legends like Dinosaur Jr. and Neil Young. "Feedback and crunchy and distorted guitars. Loud rumbling, a wonderful heedless way." (?) Valo is still mysterious about this solo album. "Did I say it's a solo album?" Yes he did. Or isn't it solo? Is Valo creating new band? "Well, band and band." Valo says with loud voice and laughs. (?) He mentions Leevi and The Leavings (Finnish band from 70s). It was a band, but lead fully by Gösta Sundqvist (singer/composer/songwriter). Valo doesn't want to work with others on these demos anymore. "I would like to make a straightforward/undiluted version of my own songs. To play everything by myself to a certain point and ask for help if I need it. If there's tour, then we'll see with who. I know a lot of musicians."

So Valo wants to have more perfect artistic responsibility and power over his own work. HIM earned a lot of money during their career. It's been split between band members and business partners, but the majority went to Ville Valo, who composed band's music. Valo could live from his Heartagram firm and other sources for a long time. "Of course, that's why I've been working. It's good, I even have some savings. If I get lazy and I take minimum, I could still live for years with that amount. But I don't want minimum, it's not anymore my lifestyle. I mean, to eat rice."

HIM albums in Ville's words

Greatest Lovesongs Vol. 666 (1997) First time adorable exploration of a virgin. You're ashamed of it for few years and then you understand it's good sides. They come a lot from not knowing what to do. There's something in the song When Love And Death Embrace, which I was rarely touched by, after that.

Razorblade Romance (1999) Our success. With this album we created golden cage for ourselves. Incredibly great thing, where you're the prisoner. Deep Shadows And Brilliant Highlights (2001) Fragmented, unnatural record. We recovered from previous album's cannon shot, the return to the Earth was a horrible mess. (?) Album had more cooks in the kitchen, than law allowed, so the result was confusing/messy.

Love Metal (2003) Our best album, with which we found our band's sound and I found myself. Band's manifesto, what we're all about. Dark Light (2005) Pretty experimental album for us. We brought Finnish melancholy to the middle of sunny city of Angels and tried to forcefully marry them. Good combination of those.

Venus Doom (2007) Our tribute to artists, because of which, we formed the band. Type O Negative, Anathema, My Dying Bride, Cathedral, Paradise Lost. Personal look at the limits through eyes of Melleri(Arto) and (Timo K.) Mukka (Finnish poets). Searching for core of Slavic melancholy.

Screamworks: Love In Theory And Practice (2010) I had to show everything I was capable of doing. Maybe the most "mine"egotistical(?) album, but the influences came through. Maybe in the mixing there was too much American rock.

Tears On Tape (2013) Crossbreed of Poet's boy and bodybuilder. This is probably where my alter ego Rambo Rimbaud started. We were consciously testing limits, how stupid and how beautiful longing can be.

Sister

Uploaded on Jul 4, 2017

The most special moment for me😋

HIM @ Tuska

Nirvana

Here's another interview, translated by our sweetest @lego :wub:

Here's the translation in spoiler:

Spoiler

00:00 L: We have this theory. You have some iskelmä (Finnish schlager/pop music) album already in your back pocket. Juha Tapio (pop singer) trembles, Ville Valo is coming! How long ahead you've been planning, what's coming next?

00:12 V: Iskelmä is good, I've been of course thinking about it too, I was always open or how would I say... I've been yapping about how much I like that sort of music before but... first have to finish this thing with HIM, to end it with style. It still takes a lot of energy and time, even in those days when we don't have gigs, there's the most hassle. The unloading stuff in rehearsal place, thinking where all the drum boxes are going...

00:44 Next year I'll start pondering. I have music, which I have written, I thought it would be possibly music for HIM but not this time... (he seems pretty sad here tbh😞) UNLESS I save them for reunion and do Finnish covers meanwhile (jokes)

00:55 nah... As a musician, I think it's important to create music which is really good and touching to yourself, you get that feeling of pride and want to show it to everyone. But what kind of? I don't know yet by myself. That's what makes it interesting. I know that I love music and I want to create it if I'm able to, oh babbling for nothing... uh something heavy! I want it to be hard rock, I don't know if I'll get a band or do everything solo, I don't know in what language, I doubt it would be Swedish (joking), Kent is good, or was. (laughs)

01:38 L: You've been probably thinking about what have happened and when it's all over, will it come that empty feeling? V: Almost all my mornings are empty. At this age, I'm getting calls for eternity/death (joking) L: Depressed middle aged man's complaining

2:00 V: Shhh!! V: I don't know. It's big part of life, but have to remember, I have done music before and after HIM, uh after HIM?! (laughs) um before and in between, same like other guys, Linde and others. It doesn't change, it's just as a group if we're not doing things together... well we haven't been spending our free time together in years, so it wouldn't affect, only thing is we're probably all broke soon. (joking)

I feel it's interesting how it's not sure yet what language the new material will be. Ville seems in this interview when asked a bit sad that the new material will not be for HIM... So he makes a joke right after the question about doing finnish covers and saving it for reunion. :toofunny:

Also the band was yesterday at Miljoonarock in Tuuri. Here's some videos from the happening, there has been bit setlist changes.

I have not yet had a chance to watch all the videos myself... But from what I've seen, he sings so well :icega:

Sister

^ Awesome, Thank You! It is a very interesting time with everything going on, sort of the bittersweet. :wub::wub:

Here is a new longer video of an interview with Ville Valo. They even gave us subtitles. Ville explains himself well and tries to make the most of everything, I hope that he realizes how much the fans are behind him and that they will always be interested in whatever he chooses to create. He is massively Loved. :heart:and one of a kind.

Published on Jul 16, 2017

HIM frontman Ville Valo being interviewed to KaaosTV before the band´s very last festival appearance in Finland at Miljoonarock in Tuuri, Finland on July 13th, 2017. For more interviews visit www.kaaoszine.fi.

• 3 weeks later...
lego
On 7/7/2017 at 10:34 PM, Sister said:

Uploaded on Jul 4, 2017

The most special moment for me😋

HIM @ Tuska

My hero :flutter:

Moi :flutter:

FreePalestine

Archived