💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VH1 100 Greatest Women in Music

Jordanjm

Featured Posts

Like, ever?

Cause if so, this list is wrong.

Like, very wrong.

I think its just currently, because they do this every few years, and also it's vh1 so its kinda :flop: but hey Gaga is #4 :party:

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alexis Colby

The list is such a joke. I mean Gaga, Beyonce and Adele above Whitney Houston and Janet? please!

Congrats to Madonna though.

Sorry, that list is crap.

Courtney Love is one of the greatest lyricists of all time, but Katy, Rihanna, and Janet are all higher on the list?

Courtney Love is one of the greatest lyricists of all time, but Katy, Rihanna, and Janet are all higher on the list?

Janet's only real shining moment as far are lyrics are concerned is probably Rhythm Nation 1814. other than that...um :flop:

if this were "Greatest Female Lyricists in Music" I guarantee you no pop star would probably ever make that list...actually I'd like to see what that list would look like

Janet's only real shining moment as far are lyrics are concerned is probably Rhythm Nation 1814. other than that...um :flop:

I'm sure Janet is a nice person, but...isn't talented, at all.

LipglossLuxury

Three years in the game and GaGa is #4 on that list. :clap:

Of course #1 is Madonna. She deserves that spot as she's pushed the boundaries for women in the music industry and has inspired most to think outside the boot. There will never be another like her. Queen of Pop. :clap:

I'm sure Janet is a nice person, but...isn't talented, at all.

well not anymore, honestly. she used to be a decent dancer and not a terrible vocalist, but you'd never know it with the crap she's been putting out since Nipplegate

Alexis Colby

The omissions are obvious, I mean where the hell is Kate Bush? Aretha? Joni Mitchell?

Also Mariah, Gaga, Beyonce and Adele over Whitney and Janet? disgraceful.

VH1 can eat it.

The omissions are obvious, I mean where the hell is Kate Bush? Aretha? Joni Mitchell?

Also Mariah, Gaga, Beyonce and Adele over Whitney and Janet? disgraceful.

VH1 can eat it.

It is the last 20 years.

DAMN.

For Gaga to be this high after less than four years is incredible.

Like, ever?

Cause if so, this list is wrong.

Like, very wrong.

'90s onward.

ChasingTheGhost

Regina Spektor, Shirley Manson, Flor, Tori Amos, Amy Lee, Aaliyah, Sade, Annie Lennox, GAGA. :legend:

agreed. I'm just glad they put Gwen on that list. they usually forget her :/

Archived