💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

HDD: Imagine Dragons, Eminem lead Interscope's best-selling artists of the year

Yanko

Featured Posts

TEANUS

It's gotta be wrong. There's no way they can label Lana, Aloe, and Schoolboy more successful than Gaga. Even if it is her "flop" era :eek:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wasn't being completely serious. :) They probably just left her out because she's SOO much higher than the others and they wanted to give them a chance

Wishful thinking :emma:

this is no time for jokes 

:wtf:  :wtf:

im having a meltdown 

Brooke Hoegan

you may all laugh, but I really want her to sign to Capitol

it's obvious they don't save money on promo, and they would treat Gaga like a Queen she is :legend:

and they have really great teams to make a true success happen

and she could sign under the conditions that she's mainly responsible for her creative decisions (I sometimes would argue on that part tho ...)

oh, and when her contract with Interscope finally ends ? anytime soon ? iztXpm7Dqo0bo.gif

VforVendetta

I don't think this is something to worry or bad. There is an explanation about it obviously. :huh:

She does whatever the **** she wants anyway. Interscope probably dropped her and now she's an independent artist. :laughga:

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

monketsharona

do we really care ?  :toofloppy:

I mean one day Gaga will probably leave Interscope... It wouldn't be a huge surprise... 

boyerased

Ummm she doesn't have a big radio hit this 2014 so what do you expect? Plus probably they didn't count C2C due to it being a colab album. Mess at you overreacting. The stats were based on radio hits and album sales.... Both of which gagz didn't have this year

She needs to go to Apple's new label.

They need to have that label with Bey, Taylor, Madge, Gagz, JT, Bruno, Coldplay and some album sellers and touring acts so the other labels can shut up.

Archived