Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 2

AIex

Featured Posts

AlbiCalderone

I went to watch the Part 1 two time already omg, it's so beautiful, can't wait for the Part 2 even tho I did read the books. It's the only saga that has movies good as the books tbh  

• 11 months later...
Mister Gaga

Well, what do you think guys?

I didn't like it. 5/10. Let me say that i read the books, i'm a big fan of the franchise, but things started to get messy with the decision of split the last book into two different movies.

Harry Potter started the trend, and, as always, Harry Potter remains untouchable. Why? 1) Because if you read HP7, you'll realize that is literally IMPOSSIBLE to condense so much events in one single movie, even if it had been 3 hours long. 2) Deathly Hallows's climax lasts 250 pages long. It's the whole battle against Hogwarts, and the second part is about it. The first part sets the tone and builds the climax for the last part.

Film studios were obviously driven by Deathly Hallows's astronomical box office. But the plot worth it. 

Mockingjay lacks of this last part, this climax. Well, it has it, but they're just 5/10 minutes. There are things that could have been better (Plutarch's letter, the epilogue, so much talking, Peeta's part was confusing).

I'm not mad, i'm not so disappointed, because some parts were good (SPOILER) Coin's death, the walk to President Snow's mansion, the artistic part (in terms of visuals and special effects).

Catching Fire reminds the best movie (and also book, imo).

Rudz Xinc

It was boring

I was expecting some huge war between the Capitol and the rest of the Districts, it's as boring as the book

Look at those clowns

Archived