A Star Is Born
economy

Daily Economy Thread

Featured Posts

reditaccount288   Paws Up 377
reditaccount288

Jerome Powell joining to the FED really soon, lets see what happens, time to open some shorts? Exciting times ahead, i cant believe market will keep going up without correction

Edited by reditaccount288
Find your freedom in the music, find your jesus, find your kubrick.

Economy   Paws Up 8,269
Economy
On 11/01/2018 at 6:53 PM, reditaccount288 said:

Jerome Powell joining to the FED really soon, lets see what happens, time to open some shorts? Exciting times ahead, i cant believe market will keep going up without correction

Fee should keep raising interest rates. That certainly puts pressure on stocks as fixed income becomes more attractive with greater returns

• Like 1
jesse_batista

reditaccount288   Paws Up 377
reditaccount288
On 12/1/2018 at 12:53 AM, reditaccount288 said:

:trollga:

• LMAO 1
Find your freedom in the music, find your jesus, find your kubrick.

Economy   Paws Up 8,269
Economy
On 05/02/2018 at 6:19 PM, reditaccount288 said:

:trollga:

We all saw it coming tho :laughga:

jesse_batista

Woolfsmck   Paws Up 732
Woolfsmck
5 hours ago, Economy said:

We all saw it coming tho :laughga:

Considering that the recent drop, it's not really a correction but a reaction to news that the Fed may have to increase the lending rate more than planned.. 

5k drop over a few weeks would be a realistic"correction" even... It's still a bull market....

like a cat in a sil, I watch life, moving&still, proceed across my face, I leave no trace.My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Economy   Paws Up 8,269
Economy
1 hour ago, Woolfsmck said:

Considering that the recent drop, it's not really a correction but a reaction to news that the Fed may have to increase the lending rate more than planned.. 

5k drop over a few weeks would be a realistic"correction" even... It's still a bull market....

All I know is I want buying opportunities but I'm in the process of converting my investment account to the tax free one and it takes up to 5 business days so no trading for me this week :neyde:

I swear if it rebounds when I get my account back :koons:

jesse_batista

Economy   Paws Up 8,269
Economy

Anyone else wonder what Trump will try to do with oil prices after his tweet? :oprah:

jesse_batista