Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Iggy Azalea responds to Azealia Banks and drags bandwagon

SissyFromSpace

Featured Posts

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yassitscarcass

This must be Iggy Azalea slashing prices in order for her album to sell more than it underwhelmingly did

Her album beat AB's... lmao 

Relevancy isn't determined by good reviews or a small amount of people liking your music, but you are more than welcome to believe something different than my opinion on that matter.

Go back and read Iggy's tweets. She said way more than commenting on record sales.

I have absolutely nothing in common with the way AB is appoaching the current problems the country is facing at this time. Let's get one thing straight, you have no idea what my background is, where I come from or how these issues personally impact my family. I completely understand the reason and purpose behind the demonstrations, as these issues impact my family, my friends and my community. I continue to support the efforts in my city and in my country. I'm supporting this movement with way more time and energy, than getting on twitter and having a little fit.

"you have no idea what my background is"

:what:

Thank god, way to make this about you.

"Relevancy isn't determined by good reviews or a small amount of people liking your music"

let me help you there  :noparty:

Relevance - bearing upon or connected with the matter in hand; pertinent.

People are talking about the issue and Azealia Banks. Relevant & Attention *****

Azealia Banks is connected with the matter at hand. Relevant.

Azealia Banks has an album out loved by the critics and plenty of people. Relevant.

Iggy attacks Azealia Banks and doesn't justify why she hasn't spoken out. It shouts "I don't need to do ****, especially when you say it for attention". Irrelevant. Arrogant.

:bye:

Archived