Iggy Azalea responds to Azealia Banks and drags bandwagon

SissyFromSpace

Featured Posts

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FrankGutz

Yas!! Drag that b---h :whitney;

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

inuborg

White issues? WHITE ISSUES? Tell me, what white issues are going on in America right now? About how you can shoot an unarmed young man and come out with a mil.

Goodbye, and Azealia’s main point was about her culture appropriation not about her black boyfriend. And how cowardly to “come†for Azealia on this random ig post. 

goodbye.gif

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Morphine Prince

I agree with the attention seeking part but "selling music" has nothing to do with quality, and I like both of them but Azealia is clearly more quality than Iggy. 

I agree with that she doesn't HAVE TO comment on something. No comment on the "rides white penis" because I don't know Azealia's s-x life. 

EDIT: "White issues" though? :smh: 

SissyFromSpace

White issues? WHITE ISSUES? Tell me, what white issues are going on in America right now? About how you can shoot an unarmed young man and come out with a mil.

Goodbye, and Azealia’s main point was about her culture appropriation not about her black boyfriend. And how cowardly to “come†for Azealia on this random ig post. 

goodbye.gif

she quoted "white issues"

omg @ this scalping tho. tea spilling hunty! :tea:

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

goodbye.gif

There are many white minorities though

xoxo cupcakke

:excuseme: at her saying she sells "music"

And Iggy should have really thought out this response. It's not cohesive. Before she Igloo Australia even gets into a feud, she should get some pointers from Azealia

There are many white minorities though

There are white issues but the issues that white people face aren't based on the colour of their skin. 

Interlude

I was thinking to myself "Omg yesss go Iggy. She's really taking the high road" then I got to the also bit :toofunny: She did handle it well though

She's not claiming white issues I think she's converting what Azealia said back on her to show how stupid it sounds. Riding dick of another colour doesn't mean you have to start aiding them with their issues, basically haha

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

Desperado

She had to do it on an instagram comment, where nobody sees it, but on twitter she acted an angel, weak b---h. 

Archived