đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

July 8 - Copenhagen, Denmark

Jesus

Featured Posts

JohnDoe

it was sooo great. amazing how it literally started POURING rain the second they left the stage!

Yes, they must have sensed it, because they kind of hurried up the last few songs, then bowed and left.  No Da Capo performance and the rain was so fierce people soon stopped clapping and just huddled to get home through the rain.

Afterwards, I saw Tony's bass player (they have two complete bands on stage) wipe down his bass before putting it in the box.

Tony, Gaga, the beautiful venue, the church bells, the breaking glass bottles, the f*cking speaker, the flying piano sheets.... (everyone who attended will know what I'm talking about :D )

GaGa initially though they were church bells, everybody from Denmark instantly recognized the clock bells from city hall (which are broadcast everyday at noon, plus at new years eve).  But GaGa caught on and joked that it was midnight, even though it was only 11.

JohnDoe

A few shots of the crowd at Tivoli. Looks pretty packed to me.

You could see Gaga's security guys  just inside the fence by the scissor lift.11379800_1459183834400579_257613146_n.jp

(ME) Not to be confused with the policeman on your side of the fence.

10655112_502961869855855_1721659172_n.jp

For those not there: The 5 lit circles are the letters TIVOLI just above the stage.  The big screen in the middle is halfway between the camera and the stage, and there is no fountain pool in the forward half of the area.  The photo looks like it was taken from the roof of the concert hall, there was a big balcony of people watching the show below asana17, and below that a trench-like walking path where you couldn't see anything (so very few people down there, just enough to block the path).  The black box you see just below the 5 lit letters is actually on top of the halfway speaker tower next to the big screen, it contains a crouched guy/girl pointing a big spotlight at GaGa, there is one on the right for Tony too, but it doesn't show in this picture.

OOPS, Somehow the pictures I quoted disappear when I save the post.  The first picture (just above where it says "(me)") is the one that matches the text quote above, the second picture is the one with the crowd around the big fountain closest to the camera and the stage with TonyGaGa in the far background.

Edited by JohnDoe
Posting system removed pictures from quote.

Please enlighten us. Was it really windy or something?

Im glad you had a good time!

Yes it was windy throughout the whole show and because of that Tony's pianist's music sheets were flying around the stage a couple times. Brian Newman tried to save them everytime. It was quite funny. But the pianist looked a bit disappointed because he couldn't play the piano for 1 song.

Katie14

Yes it was windy throughout the whole show and because of that Tony's pianist's music sheets were flying around the stage a couple times. Brian Newman tried to save them everytime. It was quite funny. But the pianist looked a bit disappointed because he couldn't play the piano for 1 song.

Haha thats hilarious! What about the speakers and glass bottles?

Edited by Katie14
  • Like 1

Haha thats hilarious! What about the speakers and glass bottles?

She sat on a speaker while singing Lush Life I think and someone in the audience screamed "Don't fall down!!!' and she answered that if she fell down, she would get up ! and give some bad words to the speaker. :D

Behind the stage somewhere there were glass bottles breaking (or just making that sound when you do Cheers! ) idk :D And she said that that's how her life sometimes sounds like. 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Behind the stage somewhere there were glass bottles breaking (or just making that sound when you do Cheers! ) idk :D And she said that that's how her life sometimes sounds like. 

Couldn't hear it from where I stood, but knowing the place it was probably just the waiters at the backstage* restaurant doing the dishes from all the meals they served to people before the show.  Just like the other restaurants in the park (I could actually hear the same going on at another restaurant near one of the entrances), very distinct sound once you have heard it a few times.

* One side of the building is the stage, the other side is a restaurant.