💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Do you think that Gaga is losing fans with jazz?

Fiona Apple

Featured Posts

Cody Draco

She hasn't lost me even though C2C doesn't interest me. You don't have to like/pretend to like everything she does to be a fan. :shrug:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Couldn't care less

But, some fans don't care about jazz, and will come back to Gaga when she has another pop album

this :worship:

Really, she's getting a much larger audience this way amoungst people who would never listen to lady gaga. If she makes a rock album, it would only continue to broaden her fanbase. It's not that unusual, people like Tom Jones and Cher have made lots of records that have lots of different genres. If anything, this is just going to solidify Lady Gaga as an artist (in the eyes of casual fans, we already knew) and help her stand the test of time.

giskardsb

Gaga is a musician and entertainer not just a pop star. By spreading out she becomes part of the public consciousness in a general way rather than just in pop circles. That is where she will make her longevity.

geopang

If she is losing fans, then those fans are basic, and fake. Completely not following or not caring about an artist because they make a different/odd type of music is pathetic. 

And you mentioned Taylor Swift.... If someone left Gaga to stan for Taylor Swift, then i'm praying for you. That is complete mess. 

Elizabeth

No, I just think that if people are not that interested in jazz they're not going to waste their time listening to it all the time just because it's Gaga. It doesn't mean they're not fans anymore. 

Archived